Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Гор Чахал
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Shit-and-white

Запись от Гор Чахал размещена 19.10.2010 в 21:58

Avdyei Ter-Ohanian: 15 th at the Louvre, a discussion of conceptualism. Performed Kabakov, Komar, Zakharov, Leider, Tupitsin, Albert, Makarevich. I was not invited, so I did not go. Come to an end, I stand at the entrance, waiting for Natasha Milovzorovu. Go.
- Well, I asked, talking about Marieke?
- No, they say, was another topic, what have the Mavrick.
- groom you fuck me, because all promised to tell if my pictures will hang?
- And they do not on your will meet hanged. If you had immediately agreed.

Yuri Albert: Avdyei - you're in white, while all around - in shit! You do not go there, here has not gone, no one talked with anyone tried to agree on nothing - you're proud - you were not invited (I also was not invited). And you would have gone, greeted at least, tried to coordinate their actions - can all be turned out. The fuck you came to Paris, you wanted to do something, or once again to see what all the shit? Not all members (except me and Diana) are reading your LJ - how do they know about your noble intentions, open letters, and that you Gelman promised? Promised you Gelman, a moderator of the discourse was Tupitsyn - you tried to talk with him? You fuck himself, unfortunately, and I'll say in advance that this way. It is immoral to make other people hostage to his nobility, and even in person than trying to coordinate its actions with them, and then all the blame that you did not support.
http://teroganian.livejournal.com/291133.html

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 644 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 02:37.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх