Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Гор Чахал
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Appeal to Authority LiveJournal.

Запись от Гор Чахал размещена 19.10.2010 в 08:44

Originally posted by   moskalkov_opera at appeal to the administration of LiveJournal.
I somehow do not understand or it seems to me that LJ has a clear anticlerical orientation?!

Almost every day on the main page you can see the advertising of posts anyway attackers on the ROC.

I understand that the news two years ago about how the priest lit strip club must be very pleased many.

However, I think LJ would like something more focused on cultural and formed a layer of bloggers, rather than sputter with joy at the sight of such clips fringe.

Dear LJ, I want to formally ask a question, do not you think that the main page of this social network is similar to a tabloid newspaper? And it is not only anticlerical positions, in this case, I admit my bias as an Orthodox.

Is to Learn to keep afloat, you need to energetically promoting it on the main page of suppliers' roast "?

Indeed, among the bloggers there are so many interesting people, writers, artists, philosophers, educators, musicians, travelers, educated people, culture, trying to talk seriously about the pressing issues of social and cultural life.

Is it time to deploy a policy Learn face to these people?

Regards, Sergey Moskalkov.

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 703 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 21:28.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх