Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Olga777
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

Lost Art

Posted 01-10-2010 at 09:20 by Olga777
Updated 30-01-2013 at 08:54 by Olga777

Leaf through art history and understand that we - other lingering cynics in nothing believers, no waiting in life.
Recently, a leader of one of modern cinema set up a portrait by Rembrandt. Funny.
They say talent rests on the offspring. Our generation is not simply rested talent went into a coma.
Art world ruled by mediocrity. Old news and no longer interested.
We can only make bad copies Great or mock perfect.
Where Giotto, where Titian, Velazquez where? Hey! Extinct as the descendants of mythical Atlantis.
Only the dog pack frolic in the gateway. And it is - modern art.
Pygmies of the art, trying to squeeze out something that is only puzzled laughter in the hall.
Naked prostitute in the dirty toilet - a show for perverts.
To be a Rembrandt, you must be born Rembrandt. Need to be creative all the time, rather than one torn scraps booze between the clubs.
Institutions no longer provide that skill that was. Figure weak, helpless painting.
I'm tired of repeating that the loss of spirituality entails the loss of everything.
We heave discover something different, new and besides flies hung from the ceiling in the head for some reason, do not climb.
Although the new is. That's it. But no one wants to see. Or wait? A good artist - dead artist.
Rembrandt died worth millions. A live?
We are cut off from the past, we are destroying our future. Since THAT What about us? Living corpses the dustbin of history, or ..?
Views 2529 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment

do not worry about the past

Not all so sad, it is worth a look for example on pages of modern schedules, for example Belarusian Roman Sustova, but there are others and many of them. I often rejoice in the USSR, 70-80 do not work. Maybe drawing was, and better, but the look was not interested. I, too, "flies" do not like, but I think they are quietly going out of fashion

2. Old Comment

do not worry about the past

Quote:
    Originally Posted by zarajara View Comment
    Not everyone is so sad, it is necessary for example to look at the pages of modern schedules, for example Belarusian Roman Sustova, but there are others and many of them. I often rejoice in the USSR, 70-80 do not work. Maybe drawing was, and better, but the look was not interested. I, too, "flies" do not like, but I think they are quietly going out of fashion

Some of the flies go away, others come ...
    Previously, they just hung, and now they are in the 3D buzz.
    Changes will occur only if people's minds will turn toward the spiritual development and, as always, not because but in spite of.
    P.S. In the Penza Art School. Savitsky (as they say, the best in Russia) in the first this year was a shortfall.
    This is probably the best. Art must regain its elite status. Let there be only those for whom art has a purpose and meaning in life.