Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Рейтинг: 5.00. Голосов: 2.

Zemfira Ramazanova

Запись от Про искусство размещена 26.08.2010 в 18:46

(185x160, 23Kb)
Hello! Today the birthday of a talented artist of our country - Zemfira. On this occasion I would like to dedicate this post.

Zemfira Talgatovna Ramazanova (August 26, 1976, Ufa, Bashkir ASSR) - Contemporary Russian singer, musician and composer, performing under the stage name Zemfira. During the ten years of professional career has released five albums that have received considerable media attention and the public.

(283x420, 14Kb) Zemfira Talgatovna Ramazanova born in Ufa, Bashkortostan's capital. The product of 26 August 1976, she clearly stated that there is a leader and achieve their goals at any cost! She grew it in a rather intellectual family: my mother - a doctor, my father - a teacher of history. For four years young Zemfira passion for music. In five years, she started attending music school, piano. In seven years Zemfira composed his first song, and sang my mother at work. Under the influence of his older brother Ramil she suddenly attracted to rock, listening to Black Sabbath and Queen. At school studied well, was excellent marks. Since the seventh grade managed to engage directly in seven circles and sections, focusing mainly on music and basketball. With sport fury, commitment and assertiveness, Zemfira sought in basketball great results: in 1990 she became captain of the Russian national team maiden.
In the eleventh grade basketball started strongly interfere with learning, and it sharply away from the sport, she finishes, and a music school with honors, slamming the lid of the piano, as it then seemed, forever ... just happened Zemfira decided after school to go to the philology faculty, but the classroom teacher instructs her on the right path and offers to go to music college. Passing by the School of Arts building, she sees the announcement of entrance exams to be held the next day. Zemfira decided to try it, and it immediately took on a second course at the Department of pop vocal.
Since 1996 Zemfira works operator at the Ufa branch of the Radio "Europe +": Day slaps commercials, which taught her to work with sound, and nights on the computer records their first real song: "Why," "Snow" "meteorologist "...< br /> In early 1998, Zemfira organizes his own group" Zemfira "which records his songs are no longer on the computer. For the first time the band performs on June 19 celebration of the birth of radio "Silver rain Ufa. Already having enough material for more than one album, Zemfira through his girlfriend sends promotional - tapes of several songs at the festival rock - music MAXIDROM Leonid Burlakov producer Mummy Troll. Leo immediately calls to Ufa and asks for more. Confident that this girl - a real starlet, he invites Zemfira in Moscow with her musicians to record an album. From 19 to 23 October in the tone - studio "Mosfilm" were recorded a few songs. It was the first sketches for a debut album. In the role of music producer made directly Ilya Lagutenko, sound - Vladimir Ovchinnikov. By the seventh of November to record an album was completely finished. 15 songs lasting 50 minutes. Such a large number of songs because that Zemfira is still about 40 songs ready - and not enough on one plate. When recording participated as musicians Zemfira (Vadim Soloviev, guitar; Renat Ahmadiev, bass guitar; Sergei Mirolubov, keyboards; Sergei Sozinov, drums), and musicians mummy trolls (Yuri Tsaler, guitar, Oleg Pungin, drums). From mid-January Zemfira without leaving the group to London for mixing of the album.
March 28, 2000 - All Russia experienced another explosion "Zemfiromanii" when they released their second CD, "Forgive me my love" or the abbreviation - "PMML". "Search" and "ripe" spinning literally 3 times a day for each music channel. Somewhere in this time out video "search", he kept a 5-ke MTV clips a long time. A little later, and other songs from that album were, one might say, folk. "Want," "Do not let go", "Dawn", "hate", the lyrics of these and other shows know by heart and sing along with Zemfira at its concerts. Immediately the next day after the album launched a new tour.
In the course of a concert tour comes the single "Goodbye", which includes favorite hits "Goodbye (my favorite city)," "Splash", a specially written song for the disc Kino V. Tsoi "Cuckoo" and several remixes. Plate gives a mixed assessment, marking its kitsch. But in general - positive effect.
1 April 2002 released their third album, "Fourteen weeks of silence. The album includes 13 new songs, recording to the recording studio in St. Petersburg, mixing and mastering - in a London studio Sphere. By that time, Zemfira completely changed the composition of gruppy.Gastrolny tour in support of new album launched on April 4 at Chelyabinsk.
In 2004, Russian history textbook for the 9 classes in the section "Spiritual Life" was included mention of Zemfira as progenitor of the "completely different "the music of youth culture (the author of benefits - a professor at Moscow State Pedagogical University Alexander Danilov). October 16, 2004 at MTV Russia Awards ceremony Zemfira performed a duet with the group «Queen» famous song «We Are The Champions».
1 March 2005 he released his fourth album "Vendetta", which includes 15 songs. May 10 concert in Petrozavodsk starts tour in support of the album. February 14, 2006 was released a DVD with clips «Zemfira.DVD», which included most of the singer clips that were released at the time, except for clips for the songs 'AIDS' (this video the singer does not like) and "Traffic" (due to Zemfira disagreements with the director clip Irina Mironova). In the gift-book version also came in the clip for the song "Results", shot by Renata Litvinova.
After a brief break, the spring of 2007, Zemfira continued its concert activity. In the tour, entitled "Déjà vu" filled with familiar songs from previous albums, but the new arrangement. Modified unrecognizable song.
1 October 2007 a new album Zemfira - "Thank you", which included 12 songs composed and recorded within one year from the autumn of 2006 until the fall of 2007. Album recording took place in London, mixing - in Moscow at Mosfilm ».

< br />

< br />
ZEMFIRA,
Do not Take it into your head, Zemfira, do not take,
nostalgia chased by smoke in the ceiling.
And do not touch the phone, and Burr,
You can, I know

Also happiness is winter, cold, just bad luck,
On Sunday, You'll smile,
and sound, among other things, better than anyone.

kills his whim, as you can, kill,
Tell me how anxious basking thousand mirrors,
You do not have one, and even thoughts,
So calm down, I know something,

Tell yourself important, albeit long, explain,
angry, if you want, you can up and angry,
chose his same dreams and moods,
Impressions, I know.

(237x400, 57Kb) BEAUTY.
What beauty
raining

I'm alone on the sidewalks bubbles ,
I think they
I do not know you ...
More ...
What beauty
raining
I am one
On the sidewalks bubbles < br /> my opinion their
I do not know you ...
More ...

Do not let.
Had my ppopastyu
At the very blades
Kpyzhatsya globysy,
Stapye fokysy.
I pasplakalas,
I do not iron,
Mom Amepika
In 22 shores.

You otpyskay not me,
Do not otpyskay,
Do not otpyskay me -
Vdpyg who shall see.
eternally young,
Spazy behind the dunes
waiting for you papysnik
Me ppidymanny.
Twenty-two months -
Globysy rage,
Chyudi pposchayutsya,
Ho no returns.

Golybi ppyachytsya,
In the sky did not want to,
The list does not appear
And, therefore, can not.
You pazbegaeshsya
Had my ppopastyu,
After paskaeshsya,
AND wing to the blade.

x_10c923b7 (345x480, 22 Kb) INFINITY.
I want in my mouth remained
honest taste of cigarettes.
very dear to me your opinion ,
It is extremely important is your color.
I die, when I see what I see
And who does not sing.
so afraid I did not catch,
At least something in time.

frozen fingers,
In absence of hot water.
inhibited thoughts,
In the absence of course you.
And I zastynu,
shot in the back,
Choose the mine
And Good evening.
I did not purposely,
Just coincided,
I guessed - the symbol of infinity

disappointed by the film,
Charmed sky eyes.
I can not explain,
But coming back.
Take me stay
No more, well, no less than sound,
And the sound that same thread,
But I'm still one

(320x480, 18Kb) frozen fingers,
in the absence of hot water.
inhibited thoughts,
in the absence of course you.
And I zastynu,
shot in the back < br /> Choose a mine
And Good evening.
I did not purposely,
Just coincidence,
And I zastynu,
straightening back,
Branches nadvinu
And Good evening.
I did not purposely,
Just coincidence,

Home. Gas burners
no more -
Zeros withdraw its.
Myself learned from the newspapers,
Watch out - they are stretching the truth.

The main thing is that I still can feel ,
The main thing that I remember.
It is a pity that I did not paint,
I would like to

Draw your hands,
read your mind ,
not think about the sounds,
not remember the numbers.

tell you hundreds
funny and not very.
For too long now,
Tomorrow will be shorter.