Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

This occurred on 29 March @premiere of ndash lyrical scenes "Eugene Onegin"

Запись от Про искусство размещена 28.03.2020 в 20:52

29 марта1879 year in Moscow took place the premiere of the Opera, or-другому, lyrical scenes" Eugene Onegin".
the Plot for the new creation Tchaikovsky was looking for a long time. In his words, he wanted" an intimate, but powerful drama based on conflict clauses", which might hit home. Initially, the idea to be based on Pushkin"s poem seemed to the composer unsuccessful. Work was hard to move in the Opera genre — lacked the sharp conflicts and typical Opera plot twists. But-таки Pyotr Ilyich set to work. He wrote:" Let my Opera is nesanica, let her a little action! But I"m in love with the image of Tatiana, I am fascinated by the poetry of Pushkin." Tchaikovsky did not expect that the creation will be successful and is not willing to see him on the stage of the Imperial theatres. He assumed that the popularity of the works will start" from the bottom" — that is, first" Onegin" will be known for the chamber music evenings and concerts, and even then the audience will be expected to be put on the big stage. However, the Opera almost immediately won a huge success.

Film-концерт" Евгений Onegin. Scenes from the Opera"(1972)

Lyrical scenes from P. Tchaikovsky"s “Eugene Onegin” based on the novel of Alexander Pushkin by G. Pisarenko, Yu. Gulyaev, D. Queen, M. Shkaptsova, M. lath and ballet State academic Bolshoi theater of the USSR. Excerpts from the poem of Alexander Pushkin “Eugene Onegin” reads Jacob #Smolensky (behind the scenes). Shooting in the pavilion.

Overture performed by the Symphony orchestra of the State academic Bolshoi theatre of the USSR, conductor - Fuat Mansurov

Scene of Tatyana"s letter (1-е action 2 pattern)
Performer: Tatiana - Pisarenko Galina (vocal)

Scene and Aria Onegin (1-е, 3 pattern)
Artist: Onegin - Gulyaev Yuri (vocals)

Introduction, scene and Aria of Lensky (2-е action 2 pattern)
Performer: Lena - Denis Korolyov (vocals)

the duel Scene from the Opera (2-е action 2 pattern)
Artist: Onegin - Gulyaev Yuri (vocals), Lena - Denis Korolyov (vocals)

Polonaise from the Opera (3-е action, 1 painting)
Artist: the ballet dancers of the State academic Bolshoi theatre of the USSR.

Scene, from time to time and Aria Gremin (3-е action, 1 painting)
Artist: Gremin - Reshetin, mark (vocals), Zaretsky - Shkaptsov M. (vocal), ballet dancers of the State academic Bolshoi theatre of the USSR.

Scene and Onegin"s Arioso (3-е action, 1 painting)
Artist: Onegin - Gulyaev Yuri (vocals), Tatiana - Pisarenko Galina (vocal)

Final stage (3-е action 2 pattern)
Artist: Onegin - Gulyaev Yuri (vocals), Tatiana - Pisarenko Galina (vocal)

Film-концерт" Евгений Onegin. Scenes from the Opera"
the Main edition of musical programs, 1972

Director - Vincent Serkov
@Operator ndash Boris Estrin
@Operator ndash Yefim Ratsimor

Eugene Onegin
Libretto

continued here...

"Евгений Onegin" Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky at the Bolshoi theatre
Entry 1955

Libretto by Pyotr Tchaikovsky and Konstantin Shilovsky after the novel in verse by Alexander Pushkin
the Action takes place in the village and in St. Petersburg in 20-е years of the XIX century.
actors and performers:
Larina, landowner V. Petrova, soprano
Her daughter
Tatiana Galina Vishnevskaya, soprano
Olga Avdeeva L., contralto
Filippievna, babysitter – E. Verbitskaya, mezzo-сопрано
Eugene Onegin – E. Belov, baritone
Lena – S. Lemeshev, tenor
Prince Gremin – I. Petrov, bass
the C. O. G. punks, bass
Peasants, peasant women, landlords, landowner, officers, guests at the ball
Soloists, chorus and orchestra of the Bolshoi theatre of the USSR
Conductor: B. Chaikin
Sound – G. Braginsky

summaries

the - 0:00:00-1:08:10
Picture first. The Larin family estate; manor house with a terrace located in an old neglected garden. Near the house, under the tree, the hostess cooks jam@the semicolon helps her old nanny. And heard singing in the house Larina"s daughters — is always brooding, dreamy Tatiana and playful hohotushki Olga. Their young voices remind their mother and the nurse far past youth.

Evening. Farmers who completed the harvest, according to ancient custom, to bring mistress a decorated sheaf. Unexpected guests are: the Larins " neighbour, a young enthusiastic poet Lensky — Olga"s fiancé, passionately in love with her since childhood, and his friend Onegin — cold, arrogant dandy who have recently arrived to the manor from St. Petersburg. The arrival of the guests creates confusion. All excited with joy and welcoming the new interest in the estate of the person. The youth was soon sent to the garden. Olga is passionate about conversation with Lena; Tatiana unusually embarrassed by the attention afforded to it by the capital guest.

the second Picture. Tatiana"s room, modestly decorated with antique furniture; the night... Tatiana is overflowing with the new emotion that has gripped her. Filippievna tries in vain to entertain his ward, telling her about the old days. Tatiana listens to bad and, finally, asks the nurse to leave her alone. All her thoughts are of Onegin, which in their conversation, sharpness and singularity of judgments captured the imaginations of a provincial girl. Tatiana in love with; she has no doubt that Onegin — the man she secretly waited for all his life." Ты in the dream I was invisible, you really had me мил..." — trustingly confides her feeling in a letter to him. A whole range of experiences gives way to that night in the soul of Tatiana. Quietly comes the dawn." Кончаю! Scary number,... Shame and fear freeze... but I swear by your honor, and boldly commit himself to her!" At the request of Tatyana Filippovna sends grandson to deliver the letter to Onegin.

scene three. In the garden of the Larin estate sounds serene song of the girls collecting berries. Here, in terrible confusion, Tatiana runs in — Onegin came: he received her letter!.. Painful remorse cover girl:" Ах, which, heeding the cry of the wretched soul, unable to control myself, why I wrote a letter!". But later! - Onegin is already here, in the garden... With cold dignity he reads the lecture Tatiana:" Учитесь to control yourself: not just you, as I understand; to trouble inexperience leads!"

act two - 1:08:11-1:46:51
Picture first. A ball at the Larins " house: they celebrate Tatiana"s name day. Onegin, accustomed to city celebrations, then annoying all — old-fashioned outfits of guests, their provincial dances, gossip and gossip... His irritation he moves on Lena:" Зачем I came to this stupid ball! I won"t forgive Vladimir for this!" All night, Onegin dances with Olga, enjoying the jealousy and suffering of the other. Lensky is insulted and demands an explanation in response to calm, ironic tone Onegin, in the heat of rage, challenges him to a duel.

the second Picture. The early frosty morning came to the scene of the duel with Lensky."What does the coming day hold for me? My gaze searches in vain ловит..." — with sadness and pain he thinks about the upcoming match. Together with Lensky awaits Onegin"s arrival the second Zaretsky. Onegin finally the preparations for the duel, but the former friends tarry - both understand the randomness, the absurdity of what is happening:" Не to laugh eh us until bagryana hand, not to break friends?" But no! The seconds show the two adversaries in its place. Zaretsky gives the signal to start. Onegin shoots first; Lensky falls. Rushed to his Onegin is horrified to see that his friend is dead.

act III - 1:46:52-2:20:10
Picture first. Ball in one of the aristocratic houses of St. Petersburg. Among the invited Prince Gremin — veteran Russian wars, graciously accepted the Royal court. Here, in the Grand festival, he meets Onegin, my old friend, who had just returned from-за border. Onegin a few years was not in St. Petersburg@the semicolon, he does not know that Gremin is married:" Давно you?" —" Около two years". —" На whom?" —" На Larina Tatyana". Gremin introduces his friends to his wife. Onegin is astonished: it is difficult to recognize in this secular, full of nobility and dignity to the lady of the old girl, which he when-то read sermons." Увы, there"s no doubt, I"m in love! In love, like a boy, full of passion young!" — with Onegin uneasily admits to himself.

the second Picture. Many days looking for the Eugene meeting with Tatiana, a lot of words of love said in his letters to her,but... no response. Onegin decides to ignore the rules of society and come to her house uninvited. Unexpectedly entered the room of the Princess graminei, he still sees Tanya, leaning over him and weeping over them. The stunned Onegin throws himself on his knees, but" прошлого not to turn up!" Tatiana asks him to leave her:" Я given now to another, my fate is decided, I"ll be faithful". Onegin finally realizes that Tatiana forever lost to him.

https://b1.culture.EN/c/270879.jpg
https://orpheusradio.ru/programs/den-kak-data/2020-03-29/3102-evgeniy-onegin

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 509 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 07:50.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх