Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Masterpieces of responding in our hearts

Запись от Про искусство размещена 06.03.2020 в 10:07

Listen to two symphonies of Tchaikovsky"s First ("Winter daydreams") and Sixth ("pathétique")

Between them 27 years – practically the whole life of the great composer, with its highs, triumphs and disappointments.

Surprisingly, these various symphonies – what-то a similar fate. Both were not immediately accepted by professionals and the public: the First Prime Minister in February 1868 went unnoticed, and the first performance of the Sixth in October 1893, and is perplexed. The first assessed several years later, after numerous changes, the one a few days after the tragic death of Tchaikovsky when the Symphony was performed under the management of Eduard Napravnik.

Today and every note of these masterpieces speaks in our hearts. And, of course, about ourselves, about life and this music tells more than a string of those strange scathing reviews.

"Symphony is the most lyrical of all musical forms. Shouldn"t she Express all that for which no words but what is being asked for from the soul and what wants to be expressed"
Tchaikovsky

Symphony No. 1 in g minor, Op. 13" Зимние dreams"

1. Dreams of a winter road. Allegro tranquillo 0:00
2. Gloomy territory, foggy region. The cantabile Adagio non tanto 12:09
3. Scherzo. Allegro scherzando giocoso 22:03
4. Finale. Andante lugubre. Allegro maestoso 29:33
Conductor: Gennady Rozhdestvensky

"I really want to write some-нибудь grandiose Symphony, which would have been the end of my songwriting career..."
Tchaikovsky

Symphony No. 6 in b minor, Op. 74" Патетическая"

1. Adagio. Allegro non troppo 00:00
2. Allegro con grazia 19:11
3. Allegro molto vivace 26:59
4. Finale. Adagio lamentozo 35:33
Conductor: Vladimir Fedoseyev

To the creation of his first Symphony – Symphony No. 1 in g minor" Winter dreams" – Pyotr Tchaikovsky began in the spring of 1866, just after the St. Petersburg Conservatory. How to write the composer"s brother, modest Tchaikovsky:" no piece of art was given to him such effort and suffering." This work can be compared to the elegiac nature of I. I. Levitan.

His last Sixth Symphony" Pathetique" Tchaikovsky wrote from February to end of August 1893. He called her the best and najiskrenije of his works.

https://gorod-plus.tv/navi/304.html
http://www.muzcentrum.ru/index.php?option="com_cont...omana-23-26-dekabrya&catid="300

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 511 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 23:28.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх