Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Artist Getya Sergey (Serghei Ghetiu)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 04.03.2020 в 11:59

Moldovan artist. Serghei Gheti

CONTEMPORARY REALISM

Serghei Ghetiu

My paintings reflect my state of mind and emotions, so they are bright and vivid details

the Getya Sergey (Serghei Ghetiu) - Moldovan artist. Born January 1, 1976 in the small town of Soroca in Moldova. From an early age was fond of clay modeling and drawing. It"s the first exhibition took place already in kindergarten, then in the city house of culture.

" Рисование and painting fascinated me so that I had no doubt what I will learn дальше".

He studied at the art school, which graduated in 1991. In the same year the accident happened, his father died, which affected the family budget. Thinking about going to College, living and studying in an expensive capital had to be left until better times. He went to serve in the army. After the service, he was offered a permanent job in the capital as a graphic designer, but he refused because he decided that it will severely limit my freedom and future plans.

In 21 years of age, they decided to enroll in the College of fine arts" Александру of Plamadeala" in Chisinau, Moldova. But after six months I had to drop out of the-за financial difficulties. He decided to work and leave painting as a hobby. In 26 years he again entered the University, but not as an artist, and as a linguist. For practical reasons and from-за weak economic situation in Moldova Sergey decided to go to another specialty because the computerisation of the artists were unclaimed on the market.

Soon he received a scholarship to study in Germany. I graduated from University with a degree in" Немецкая Philology and communication". After graduation he and his wife moved to Lithuania, where still lives and works. This step determined his profession of an artist.

" Мои paintings reflect my state of mind and emotions, so they are bright and saturated деталями".

Moldovan artist. Serghei Ghetiu

Молдавский художник

Молдавский художник. Serghei Ghetiu

Молдавский художник.

Serghei Ghetiu

Молдавский художник.

Serghei Ghetiu

Serghei Ghetiu

Serghei Ghetiu

Молдавский художник

Молдавский художник. Serghei Ghetiu

Serghei Ghetiu