Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

PHOTO-ХУДОЖНИК PETRA LAJDOVA

Posted 08-10-2019 at 05:29 by Про искусство

Slovak Renaissance. Petra Lajdova

Petra Lajdova

Peter is the author and photographer of their project" Словацкий Renaissance". It represents the first contemporary art exhibition photos

Peter Lidova (Petra Lajdova) - photographer from Slovakia. Born in 1978, in Bratislava. Specializiruetsya on fine art photography.

" Я seek to renew interest in traditional arts and crafts, offering the current generation a modern take on a valuable cultural heritage. I try to see a new way of transmitting concepts and share them with others, updating objectives and linking them to the characters and cultures around the world where I see no boundaries and obstacles for mutual understanding and inspiration. Simplicity is crucial. I love the aesthetics and harmoniously combining the interior, the light, the model in a single целое".

Peter is the author and photographer my photographic project" Словацкий Renaissance". It represents the first modern art exhibition of photographs by Slovak folk art and cultural heritage in Slovakia.

The Slovak Renaissance. Petra Lajdova

Petra Lajdova

Petra Lajdova

Словацкий Ренессанс. Petra Lajdova

Petra Lajdova

Словацкий Ренессанс.

Petra Lajdova

Словацкий Ренессанс.

Petra Lajdova

Словацкий Ренессанс.

Словацкий Ренессанс.

Petra Lajdova