Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST FRED CALLERI (FRED CALLERI)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 05.09.2019 в 05:18

NAIVE AND KIND

Artist plays classical and romantic painting, sometimes deliberately distorting the figures, creating your own style. His characters are dreamy, heartwarming, sometimes ridiculous and immersed in their own world, causing a warm, emotional response.Calleri Fred (Fred Calleri) - American painter. Born in June 1964. Educated at the College of art Maryland Institute, where he studied from 1988 to 1993. This was a critical stage of his life in artistic terms.Excellent training he had received, opened the window to all the arts. Ironically, Fred received an art education in College, seriously interested in the professional painting only after the birth of her son in 1997. After a long period in graphic design and marketing, in 2001, Fred decided to move to Flagstaff and take advantage of the history of this town, the landscape, the people and especially the astounding light, which are famous for the Western regions of the United States. What is now beginning to develop in his paintings - this is a more gentle mixing of the figurative style, with a bizarre distortion of reality." Мне like to explore the figure and representational painting in General. Adding a little distortion, I can let the image create itself, using each painting as a lesson used in the following. Historical and" характерные" work choose for yourself the style and palette that I just" одобряю". I use the theme as an opportunity and perceive it as a challenge that needs to cope. I work in a Studio attached to my home in Santa-Барбаре. Using old photos as reference, models and imagination. Working on wood panels, hardboard or canvas. When using black-белых photographs a large part of the color is created by imagination".

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 294 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 23:42.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх