Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST ILEN MEYER (ILENE MEYER)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 23.07.2019 в 13:15

SURREALISM, FANTASY

Ilion Meyer (Ilene Meyer) was born in 1939 in Seattle, Washington, USA. Under the influence of his mother independently studied painting.

Ilen Meyer traveled extensively, studied the culture and philosophy of different countries. And only for thirty years, the artist decided to seriously devote himself to painting. From 1979 she began to show her art in many exhibitions.

Known in the mid-80-х. in the process of experiments in the field of fantasy and surrealism. The result of her quest was to develop their own unique style, named by the artist herself" Meyerworld".

My paintings I create, not to think, and to feel" - Ilene Meyer.

Ilen Meyer – master of incredible songs, not devoid of philosophical meaning, it could use painting techniques to create his wonderful, mysterious and attractive world.

surrealism It unusual even for this current, he is bright and positive. Color in the works of Meyer on top. Painting executed on a high technical level.

the artist Died under the age of 70-ти years in 2009.

https://curious-world.ru/art/khudozhniki/item/1019...zhnik-ilen-mejer-i-ee-mir-grez

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 1080 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 22:57.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх