Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST ALEXANDER GUKALOV

Запись от Про искусство размещена 13.06.2019 в 10:28

Your way. Alexander Gukalov

Свой путь. Александр Гукалов

each artist has his own way of painting

Gukalov Alexander (Alexandr Gukalov) - Ukrainian artist. Born and raised in Lviv, Ukraine. He studied at the mathematical school and then at the Polytechnic University.
"У each artist has his own way of painting. Despite the prohibitions, in school and in University, I drew caricatures of teachers and fellow students. It was the beginning of my career as an artist. Work in the research laboratories of the University, thesis, writing articles - it was a regular and uninteresting, so I decided to end my career as an engineer and get a liberal education at his own expense. In 1990 I began to write poems and publish them, working where necessary, in order to Finance their studies.
I also studied Orthodox theology at the Church of the intercession of luck. Finally, the desire to imitate Maximilian Voloshin, Nicholas Roerich, Taras Shevchenko, William Blake prompted me to connect the visual and verbal creativity." Внутри artist is two people, the poet and the craftsman" - Emile Zola, April 16, 1860. In 2005 I showed the album with the works of the famous Lviv artist Zenoviy Ketsalo which-то moment became my spiritual father in painting, opened the door for me into the world of oil painting and gave me his благословение".

Your way. Alexander Gukalov

Свой путь. Александр Гукалов

Свой путь. Александр ГукаловСвой путь. Александр ГукаловСвой путь. Александр ГукаловСвой путь. Александр ГукаловСвой путь. Александр ГукаловСвой путь. Александр ГукаловСвой путь. Александр ГукаловСвой путь. Александр ГукаловСвой путь. Александр ГукаловСвой путь. Александр ГукаловСвой путь. Александр ГукаловСвой путь. Александр ГукаловСвой путь. Александр ГукаловСвой путь. Александр ГукаловСвой путь. Александр Гукалов

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 310 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 16:19.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх