Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST KAREN JOHNSTON

Запись от Про искусство размещена 21.05.2019 в 16:04

Subjects from life. Karen Johnston

OIL, REALISM
Сюжеты из жизни. Karen Johnston
new Zealand artist Karen Johnson (Karen Johnston) was born and still lives in Napier, New Zealand, with her husband, children and grandchildren. As an artist Karen, mostly self-taught, attended workshops and took some drawing lessons in watercolors.

" Моей first love was and always will be landscape and lives close to estuaries and marinas, added it again and seascapes... but for the last year or so I have painted many other items such as flowers, still lifes and animals.
I Write, primarily, oil. The plot is taken from life @- this could be all what I like. I like to experiment with different combinations of colors to achieve balance and harmony in what you write. I want to tell you about what I feel rather than see. With the help of light and color, can I create my own vision of the subject. Easy-это my цель".

Subjects from life. Karen Johnston

Сюжеты из жизни. Karen Johnston

Сюжеты из жизни. Karen JohnstonСюжеты из жизни. Karen JohnstonСюжеты из жизни. Karen JohnstonСюжеты из жизни. Karen JohnstonСюжеты из жизни. Karen JohnstonСюжеты из жизни. Karen JohnstonСюжеты из жизни. Karen JohnstonСюжеты из жизни. Karen JohnstonСюжеты из жизни. Karen JohnstonСюжеты из жизни. Karen JohnstonСюжеты из жизни. Karen JohnstonСюжеты из жизни. Karen JohnstonСюжеты из жизни. Karen JohnstonСюжеты из жизни. Karen JohnstonСюжеты из жизни. Karen Johnston

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 316 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 05:50.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх