Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Dagestan Museum of fine arts @- part 1

Запись от Про искусство размещена 19.05.2019 в 09:27

Every year on 18 may, the world celebrates one of the most important and favorite holidays – the international day of museums. It is in Museum collections are stored the most famous works of art, items of huge cultural value, evidence of the era. Today I want to tell the rim is very interesting, beautiful, informative and truly unique Museum @- DAGESTAN MUSEUM of FINE ARTS
махачкаламузей (38 of 40)
I got there during our big trip and spent only half a day, not even noticing how the time ran. Our guide was Gabib Ismailov Ismailovich, candidate of historical Sciences, author of books about women"s tattoos in Dagestan and Dagestan embroidery.
махачкаламузей (27 of 40)
Habib Ismailovich beautiful, interesting conversationalist, a connoisseur of culture of Dagestan, can tell practically about each exhibit in the Museum. I am very sorry that the time we had a little offensively(((.
махачкаламузей (16 of 40)

махачкаламузей (17 of 40)

махачкаламузей (18 of 40)

махачкаламузей (20 of 40)
so Decorative hall-прикладного art. Jewelry for women"s and men"s suits, rogozinska headpiece, Bridal temporal decoration, large Central breast ornaments, side, etc., I don"t remember all the names...
махачкаламузей (21 of 40)

махачкаламузей (24 of 40)

махачкаламузей (25 of 40)

the Museum has a rich history." В 1881 headquarters-лекарь I. S. Kostomarovskiy bequeathed" to support the handicraft production in Dagestan through education Museum" 2 779 rubles. When capital Kostomarovskaja increased, the military Governor vol 29 October 1910, set in the Regional presence of the question of the necessity of the organization of the Museum and formed for this purpose, a special Committee under his chairmanship. The Museum was opened in may 1913 in the town of Temir-Хан -Шура and named" Dagestan in the handicraft Museum named after I. S. Kostomarovskaja"@- information from the Museum website. Here you can read the full story.
махачкаламузей (30 of 40)

махачкаламузей (31 of 40)

махачкаламузей (34 of 40)

махачкаламузей (35 of 40)

And we continue the tour of the hall...

махачкаламузей (36 of 40)

махачкаламузей (37 of 40)

махачкаламузей1 (11 of 31)

махачкаламузей1 (12 of 31)

махачкаламузей1 (18 of 31)

махачкаламузей1 (19 of 31)

махачкаламузей1 (21 of 31)