Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST SENGUN SU (SEUNGEUN SUH)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 14.05.2019 в 16:01

I like to paint women and children. Seungeun Suh

WATERCOLOR ON RICE PAPER
Я люблю рисовать детей и женщин. Seungeun Suh

I love to draw children, women and any other inhabitants of the natural world

Sengun su (Seungeun Suh) @Sovremenny - Korean artist, also known as HIBISCUS. Fine art studied at the University of Kamlang, in South Korea, where he majored in painting.

In 2005, almost immediately after graduation, Sengun worked for several years as a school teacher of fine arts, and curator of the gallery and also worked as a professional artist. At the moment the artist already seven times held solo exhibitions and successfully participated in over thirty group exhibitions. Any pictures Sinjun could be a source of inspiration for your creativity and decorate your home, but if what-то reasons, works of su is not suitable, check out the website" Домашнее art", which presents a great variety of other equally impressive images-примеров for paint by numbers.

" Меня always very interested in the opportunity to mix styles, composition and materials, typical of Eastern art with Western painting methods. After numerous experiments, I have chosen as the main tools for his paintings of dense rice paper, Chinese ink and Oriental watercolor. Oriental rice paper, unlike ordinary used in a traditional European painting @ - a combination of watercolour and paper, allows you to create deeper and more rich color combination.

I love to draw children, women residing in the lyrical mood, animals and any other creatures of the natural world. I like to carefully lay out the pigments on rice paper because it helps me focus better on the beauty of the space. A variety of sizes of painted surfaces in combination with white space makes the audience feel dreamy and surreal atmosphere. I was more than happy to hear from fans of my work from Japan and Korea that my pictures alone can help to heal their souls and nourish the positive эмоциями".

I like to paint women and children. Seungeun Suh @- www.hibiscus.kr