Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

ARTIST OLECH PIOTR (PIOTR OLECH)

Posted 12-04-2019 at 15:27 by Про искусство

REALISM
Польский художник. Piotr Olech
Olech Piotr (Piotr Olech) @- talented Polish artist. Born February 25, 1958 in Sopot, Poland.
" Мои adventure with painting started when I was 14 years old and I painted my first oil painting. I have not had the opportunity to attend an art school, so I learned to draw by myself and all that I know about art I learned alone.

I learned to draw looking at the works of the great masters of the past such as Alfred Verush-Ковальски, Wojciech Kossak, Claude Monet, Alfred Sisley and Charles Шпицвег".
At the moment the artist has had only two solo exhibitions, but, as the artist hopes, in the future there will be a lot more.
" Я dream that one day I had the opportunity to move into the world of my painting, which became my passion and stay there жить".

Polish artist. Piotr Olech

Польский художник. Piotr OlechПольский художник. Piotr OlechПольский художник. Piotr OlechПольский художник. Piotr OlechПольский художник. Piotr OlechПольский художник. Piotr OlechПольский художник. Piotr OlechПольский художник. Piotr OlechПольский художник. Piotr OlechПольский художник. Piotr OlechПольский художник. Piotr OlechПольский художник. Piotr OlechПольский художник. Piotr OlechПольский художник. Piotr OlechПольский художник. Piotr OlechПольский художник. Piotr OlechПольский художник. Piotr OlechПольский художник. Piotr Olech

Link to original
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 738 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments