Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

ART. PHOTO-ХУДОЖНИК IDRUS ARSYAD

Запись от Про искусство размещена 14.03.2019 в 10:53

" ПРИРОДА ASIA"

"Я began to study photography in early 2011. First and foremost, for me the interesting landscapes, photos of nature and wildlife. In order to make truly stunning photos, I started to learn Photoshop and other graphics programs.
In my work I fully implemented his imagination, did a great job with colors and composition. All this was done that would emphasize the beauty of nature of Asia. I hope that when people see these images, they will feel peace, joy, and harmony, I really want people to be experienced and felt a piece of the beauty that exists in this magical part of the world.

itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=

itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=itemprop=

https://aboveart.ru/portfolio_page/idrus-arsyad/

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 84 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 17:58.
Telegram - Instagram - Facebook - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх