Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Рейтинг: 5.00. Голосов: 2.

Artist Tatiana Deriy

Запись от Про искусство размещена 12.07.2010 в 18:48

< /table>

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 3676 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

< b>

The artist

The first impression of the visual arts, I got in very early childhood in the manor Arkhangelsk, near where we lived. This led to the entrance to MSHSH, then in Surikov Institute, passion portraits and genre paintings.

Now I have a portrait appears as part of genre paintings. At the moment I entered Surikov Institute portrait studio there was absent. I defended the portrait of a landscape workshop. It was very interesting, very difficult, much praised, much criticized. Learn the portrait was, in general, nowhere. In MSHSH in this regard was a big charge. Self-educated in the museums, and equipment purchased in the studio and on location. Drawing for the portrait is needed in the first place.

Kids at my pictures - it is a kind of embodiment of sincerity. For the person looking for work - is the embodiment of his inner self, a child's direct, not veiled our world affairs, more sincere in expressing feelings. Children write from life, but the image is selected for a job and a little transformed to become more prominent, so that the picture produced exactly the impression that it should make for my idea. Selected and animals. Cats are not home, but I work a lot with cats. At some point in their I was seven. The dog was. In cats, I like their aesthetic component, I use them as a transfer of some of the image and mood.

I am not interested in dry inanimate still life, so there are always animals.

Originally meaning a picture - a joy for the eyes. When I created the painting, interiors, set itself the task of push the flat wall space and make a window. It was interesting, and I made a series. Each painting - a certain state. For example, "Marvellous Dream" conveys the state of comfort, the state of the girl, who is no longer a girl, not yet a woman, and this wonderful dream continues, alas, not so long. This transition from dolls to adult life. Ie Each job is done, not as the interior, but as a kind of emotion.

Tatiana Deriy

Zena the Queen

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 19:55.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх