Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ART. SCULPTOR SIMONE WOJCIECHOWSKI

Запись от Про искусство размещена 07.02.2019 в 10:10

wire Sculptures. Simone Wojciechowski

Simone Wojciechowski

Sculpture @- my passion. I want to show the ability and beauty of the wire, which, I think, highly underrated

Simon wojciechowska (Simone Wojciechowski) @- sculptor from Germany, creating their works of wire, working with galvanized steel, copper and brass material. Simon was born in Berlin, Germany, in 2005, moved to South Africa, Cape town, where still lives and works.

It is here that she met artist and sculptor Ismael Smith, whose work inspired her. Simon opened his gift and passion through his coaching. As soon as strengthened her belief in the need to develop their love of sculpture, she found her own language and understanding forms.

For the expression of motion, of form and of motive, Simone chose the form of the female body because in the opinion of the sculptor, it is best able to convey the ideas of the author. Wojciechowska has an incredible ability to turn the wire into 3D objects. Her sculptures possess the emotional qualities that give her wire figures with life and energy.

It works, besides its obvious uniqueness, there is as contemporary artworks, which creates additional, rich with creative energy, the atmosphere around them. Today the work of the Simone Wojciechowska are in private collections in UK, USA, Germany, Denmark and South Africa.

" Скульптура @- my passion. I want to show the ability and beauty of the wire, which I think is highly underrated. The opportunity to take a piece of wire and turn it into a beautiful figure, gives me an incredible joy.

My goal is always the @- to perform a task not only as" создать object", but make it a work of art that will make you stop and посмотреть".

wire Sculptures. Simone Wojciechowski @- https://www.simonewojciechowskisculptures.com

Simone Wojciechowski

Simone Wojciechowski

Скульптуры из проволоки

Скульптуры из проволоки

Скульптуры из проволоки. Simone Wojciechowski

Simone Wojciechowski

Скульптуры из проволоки

Simone Wojciechowski

Simone Wojciechowski

Скульптуры из проволоки.