Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST MLADA K. V.

Запись от Про искусство размещена 21.01.2019 в 10:28

REALISM

height=

Fruits and flowers

Artist Mlada K. Finogenov was born in Moscow in 1941. In 1959 graduated from the Moscow secondary art school under Institute named after V. I. Surikov.

In 1965, he graduated from mgahi of V. I. Surikov.

1989 – member of Union of Artists of the USSR. Since 1999 – Honored artist of the Russian Federation.

2011 – member-корреспондент the Russian Academy of Arts.

in the future artist Mlada Finogenova had a great childhood. She was born into a family of famous painters Konstantin V. I. and Orlova Vera Aleksandrovna. Guests often came to A. A. Plastov, D. K. Mochalsky, G. G. of Nyssa, and many others.

young K. studied at the Moscow high school, which in those days was located almost opposite the Tretyakov gallery, and student school ticket was a free pass to" Третьяковку".

for Many years the artist paints lyrical landscapes and interiors of Russian houses. Why interiors?

that"s what she says Mlada K. V.:

" it seems to Me that the perception of the world, everyone begins through the perception of his house, through attitude. The desire to share his love of the natural environment, the house, the light possess me so much that painting itself is only a means of transferring my чувств."

Samovars, dressers, lace tablecloths and bowls – it is not from a desire to make his work exotic motifs. This is an attempt to show the inextricable link with the roots, that forms the soul of the Russian people.

height=

Summer 2013 in Borisogleb

height=

Sunny day

height=

Birch calico

height=

In Borisoglebskiy workshop

height=

height=

Blue night

height=

White lilac

height=

Light in the house

height=

Turquoise interior

height=

Tea party on the summer terrace

height=

Interior with cushions

height=

Rainy summer

height=

the artist"s Window

height=

Blue spring

height=

Autumn porch

height=

apples in the snow

height=

Apple

height=

My backyard

Source

https://art.mirtesen.ru/blog/43745725847/Opyat-v-g...adbe,-u-sebya,-v-rayu...-Hudoz

height=

Fruits and flowers

Artist Mlada K. Finogenov was born in Moscow in 1941. In 1959 graduated from the Moscow secondary art school under Institute named after V. I. Surikov.

In 1965, he graduated from mgahi of V. I. Surikov.

1989 – member of Union of Artists of the USSR. Since 1999 – Honored artist of the Russian Federation.

2011 – member-корреспондент the Russian Academy of Arts.

in the future artist Mlada Finogenova had a great childhood. She was born into a family of famous painters Konstantin V. I. and Orlova Vera Aleksandrovna. Guests often came to A. A. Plastov, D. K. Mochalsky, G. G. of Nyssa, and many others.

young K. studied at the Moscow high school, which in those days was located almost opposite the Tretyakov gallery, and student school ticket was a free pass to" Третьяковку".

for Many years the artist paints lyrical landscapes and interiors of Russian houses. Why interiors?

that"s what she says Mlada K. V.:

" it seems to Me that the perception of the world, everyone begins through the perception of his house, through attitude. The desire to share his love of the natural environment, the house, the light possess me so much that painting itself is only a means of transferring my чувств."

Samovars, dressers, lace tablecloths and bowls – it is not from a desire to make his work exotic motifs. This is an attempt to show the inextricable link with the roots, that forms the soul of the Russian people.

height=

Summer 2013 in Borisogleb

height=

Sunny day

height=

Birch calico

height=

In Borisoglebskiy workshop

height=

height=

Blue night

height=

White lilac

height=

Light in the house

height=

Turquoise interior

height=

Tea party on the summer terrace

height=

Interior with cushions

height=

Rainy summer

height=

the artist"s Window

height=

Blue spring

height=

Autumn porch

height=

apples in the snow

height=

Apple

height=

My backyard

Source

https://art.mirtesen.ru/blog/43745725847/Opyat-v-g...adbe,-u-sebya,-v-rayu...-Hudoz

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 501 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 13:30.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх