Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST MORGAN DAVIDSON

Запись от Про искусство размещена 26.09.2018 в 14:41

Illustrator and designer. Morgan Davidson

HYPERREALISM
Morgan Davidson
Morgan Davidson (Morgan Davidson) @- American Illustrator and designer with a bachelor"s degree in the field of illustration, which was in the College of art and design Ringling. She grew up in the South-Западной Florida in the United States and have always had a strong passion for drawing. His artistic career began at an early age.

Over the years of study and then work in the Ringling College she became interested in nature, fashion and famous for their enthusiasm for portraiture, forming a collection of works depicts bright colors and rich details. Although much of her work is drawn traditionally, using a wide range of media, most of them done with the use of colored pencils. She also loves to use digital media for editing, painting and graphic design. Morgan wants to build a career as an artist-фрилансера throughout life, helping companies and individuals to realize their creative ideas to life.

"Мои work done mainly with colored pencils, a medium with which I started, when I was a kid. I have always been passionate about their exact nature and the ease with which you can create a wide range of textures. I also like to mix other media with my colored pencils, using the basics like watercolor, marker, or a simple oil pastel, gouache, gel pen or acrylic. The possibilities are endless!

in Addition to its traditional work, I also love to do digital work in Photoshop with editing painting, programs" Illustrator" and" InDesign". I was really lucky to get thorough training and skills in many different traditional and digital media in колледже".

Illustrator and designer. Morgan Davidson @- http://morgandavidsonart.com

Morgan Davidson

Morgan Davidson

Morgan Davidson

Morgan Davidson

Иллюстратор и дизайнер

Иллюстратор и дизайнер

Morgan Davidson

Morgan Davidson

Morgan Davidson

Иллюстратор и дизайнер. Morgan Davidson

Morgan Davidson