Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST ARSENY IVANOVICH MESHCHERSKY (1834-1902)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 07.08.2018 в 12:36

ACADEMIC REALISM

Arseniy Ivanovich was born in the Tver province, and its origin was from a noble princely family Meschersky, which to this day is an unconfirmed fact. We only know that the twenty year old youth Arseniy entered the Imperial Academy of arts, where he learned the basics of painting for three years. His teachers were F. A. Bruni, S. M. Vorobiev, T. A. Neff.

Academies, several times received for the competition works silver medals. But for the ambitious young artist that wasn"t enough, and he leaves his studies in St. Petersburg and goes over their money to Switzerland apprentice to the painter Alexander Kalam @- known at the time the Swiss landscape painter.

And soon he will send from-за boundaries in the Academy of painting" Швейцарский", which will receive a large gold medal, the title of class artist and the right to a full Board abroad at the expense of the institution for four years.

«Швейцарский пейзаж». Херсонский художественный музей.  Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Швейцарский landscape". The Kherson art Museum. Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

take some time and Arseny Meshchersky will have wide recognition both in Russia and in Europe, and will also become an academician and Professor of St. Petersburg Academy of arts.

«У воды». (1860 год). Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" У water". (1860). Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

the rest of his life lived in St. Petersburg, teaching at the Academy and working on landscapes in various techniques, from watercolors and Sepia to oil painting. And indeed the landscape themes in Meshchersky was a wide range. Common types of Russian nature at any time of year, the sea and the mountains, depicted by the master, @- all this was subordinated to the one @gorgeous - the art of drawing, the composite structure is an amazing and extraordinary transmission effects lighting.

«Тропинка в лесу». (1880-е). Частное собрание. Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Тропинка in the woods". (1880-е). Private collection. Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

All landscapes @- amazing, incredibly realistic, vivid, breathing life paintings. Something in the manner of the painter is taken from the talented teachers of Kalam. However, penetrating deeper, we see clearly viewed his own style of an artist who was and remains his" фирменным знаком".

«Озеро в горах» 1860-е.  Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Озеро in the mountains" 1860-е. Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

«Горное озеро». (1865 год). Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Горное lake". (1865). Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

Perfect technique of the drawing is clearly traced in all the works Meshchersky, so he called himself" рисовальщиком", believing that the pattern @- a cornerstone of fine letters. His paintings can be seen for a long time, glancing from one piece, written with painstaking care to another.

«Грот на берегу моря». Частное собрание.  Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Грот on the seafront". Private collection. Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

And look at the whole canvas, as if fully immersed in the amazing world of nature, which the artist wanted to show us. The Russian winter and the summer the forest were favorite motifs in the artist, and the landscapes of Switzerland and the Crimea enjoyed unprecedented success at the Academy"s exhibitions.

«Горный пейзаж» (1860-е). Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Горный landscape" (1860-е). Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

«Река в горах Швейцарии». (1870-е). Частное собрание. Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Река in the Swiss mountains". (1870-е). Private collection. Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

During his life, the artist traveled extensively in Russia and Europe, have repeatedly visited the Crimea and the Caucasus @- from here the magnificent mountain and sea landscapes. And in 1867 Arseny Meshchersky was lucky enough to accompany the Grand Duke Alexei Alexandrovich in a voyage round the world. From there, the artist brought a large number of paintings, sketches.

«Вид Иверского монастыря на Афоне». (1900-е). Тверская картинная галерея.  Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Вид Iveron monastery on mount Athos". (1900-е). Tver art gallery. Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

In 45 years, the artist he was very sick with pneumonia, which affected the General state of health. Nobody hoped that he would survive, but Arseny Ivanovich" выкарабкался from the clutches of death". But the constant choking and coughing from now on will haunt Meshchersky until the end of his days. And he would die in 68-летнем age in Saint-Петербурге

«Ледоход» (1869 год). Государственная Третьяковская галерея. Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Ледоход" (1869). The state Tretyakov gallery. Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

In mid-November of 1902 in the newspaper" Новое time" appeared in the obituary. He was informed that" 13 November died from asthma Arseny Ivanovich Meshchersky, Professor of landscape painting, once enjoyed great popularity in the art world of St. Petersburg"...

«Морской пейзаж» (1899 год). Государственная Третьяковская галерея. Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Морской landscape" (1899). The state Tretyakov gallery. Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

«Горный пейзаж». (1899 год). Частное собрание. Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Горный landscape". (1899). Private collection. Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

«Пейзаж с козами». (1868 год).  Дагестанский музей изобразительных искусств. Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Пейзаж with goats". (1868). Dagestan Museum of fine arts. Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

«Прибой». Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Прибой". Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

«У родника». (1870 год). Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" У spring". (1870). Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

«Парк в Сестрорецке». Тульский художественный музей. Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Парк in Sestroretsk". Tula art Museum. Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

«Морской пейзаж». (1870-е). Частное собрание. Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Морской landscape". (1870-е). Private collection. Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

«Пейзаж с озером». (1870-е). Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Пейзаж lake". (1870-е). Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

«Крымский пейзаж» (1870 год). Частное собрание

" Крымский landscape" (1870). Private collection

«Кавказ». (1873 год). Омский музей изобразительных искусств. Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Кавказ". (1873). Omsk Museum of fine arts. Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

«Вид турецкого города». (1878 год). Луганский художественный музей.  Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Вид Turkish city". (1878). Lugansk art Museum. Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

«Зима. Ледокол». (1878 год).Государственная Третьяковская галерея. Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Зима. Icebreaker". (1878).The state Tretyakov gallery. Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

«Горный поток». (1880-е). Частное собрание. Автор: А.И. Мещерский.

" Горный stream". (1880-е). Private collection. Author: A. I. Meshchersky.

«Обрывистый берег. Сосны» (1880-е).

" Обрывистый shore. Pine" (1880-е).

«Солнечный день». (1884 год). Частное собрание.

" Солнечный day". (1884). Private collection.

«Мостик через речку. Летний день» 1890-е

" Мостик across the river. Summer day" 1890-е

«Лес в солнечный день». (1901 год). Частное собрание.

" Лес on a Sunny day".(1901). Private collection.

Arseny Ivanovich Meshchersky is considered one of the greatest masters of landscape painting in Russia in the last third of the XIX century, a superb colorist and draftsman.

His work is represented in major Museum collections in the world, in particular in the State Tretyakov gallery.

Source: https://kulturologia.EN/blogs/050818/39925/

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 1039 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 09:59.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх