Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST PAUL BOND (PAUL BOND)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 23.04.2018 в 13:47

Between dreams and reality. Paul Bond

Между мечтами и реальностью. Paul Bond
the Art of Paul bond exists between dreams and reality
Paul bond (Paul Bond) @- Mexican artist. Born in 1964, in Guadalajara, Mexico, but currently lives and works in southern California. The art of Paul bond exists between dreams and reality. Starting to paint in the genre of Latin American magical realism, his paintings turned into an alloy of symbolic, surreal and fantastic elements with a realistic atmosphere which would be easy to imagine any part of the modern world.

Sometimes, they just show a quirky side of life. However, in most of his work also has a deeper metaphysical and philosophical messages, showing the world of our dreams, subconscious thoughts, fears and hopes. Changing and combining familiar objects, bond creates characters that become his visual language.
" Рассматривая scene, object or line of the novel that moves me, I imagine in your mind"s eye a situation like this and immediately start imagining what elements I could add or change to make the feelings in this moment I feel more authentic. In the same way I always present a potential picture of their everyday life. The problem is not a lack of inspiration, and the choice of what my vision will get physical embodiment on canvas and will become a way to share their experiences with аудиторией".
Magic realistic-сюрреалистических paintings bond brought the artist numerous awards, they have been shown in galleries, museums and cultural centers, including the Museum @Museum quotGateway" in Farmington, new-Мексико and at the art Institute in San-Диего. His paintings are now in private collections throughout the United States, Australia, Europe, Asia and the middle East.

Between dreams and reality. Paul Bond @- www.paulbondart.com