Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

Artist Dublinski Lubomir (Lubomir Duhlinski)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 15.01.2018 в 10:07

Dublinski Lubomir (Lubomir Duhlinski) @- Bulgarian digital artist and photographer. He was born in Bulgaria. He is not a professional artist but love to draw ever since he can remember and, about the same time, every day is a pencil, and now with tablet in hand or in front of the computer.

"Я love to draw, I love my family and life! The more I paint, the more beautiful I find in the world around me and inside me. I love to create surreal and abstract forms. The source of most of my works @my - imagination. Art for me @- is a way of life, a way of thinking, aesthetic perception of nature and human beauty!

Create beautiful @- that"s what makes me happy and makes my life meaningful! My attraction to art comes from the depths of my heart and, I hope, should make everyone who sees the art made me happy and good-natured! I love to learn and develop their drawing skills and I do it every day, recreating on paper or canvas what I see around!"

Aesthetic perception of nature and human beauty. Lubomir Duhlinski (digital artist)@ -www.artfinder.com/bobo-art#/

Эстетическое восприятие природы и человеческой красотывосприятие природы и человеческой красоты

восприятие природы и человеческой красотывосприятие природы и человеческой красотывосприятие природы и человеческой красотывосприятие природы и человеческой красотыLubomir Duhlinski (цифровой художник)Lubomir Duhlinski (цифровой художник)Lubomir Duhlinski (цифровой художник)Lubomir Duhlinski (цифровой художник)Lubomir Duhlinski (цифровой художник)Lubomir Duhlinski (цифровой художник)Lubomir Duhlinski (цифровой художник)Lubomir Duhlinski (цифровой художник)Lubomir Duhlinski (цифровой художник)Lubomir Duhlinski (цифровой художник)

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 512 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 13:47.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх