Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

The Artist Brian Halton (Brian Halton)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 14.12.2017 в 20:54

British artist. Brian Halton

Британский художник
Brian Halton (Halton Brian) @- British artist. The last 25 years, he lives surrounded by wild nature in West Yorkshire, where he has a small Studio and a modest gallery.

" Я find inspiration in a wide variety of subjects @- in the natural, urban and marine landscapes, sports, animals, etc., But most of my work is with horses and equestrian sports, in particular horse racing. Pictures @- this is a big part of what I do for a living, but I create my paintings not only from-за money, I enjoy all aspects of racing @- the actions of jockeys and horses, jumps, stables, scenes in the Hippodrome, etc.

I use different materials, oil, acrylic, watercolor and mixed backgrounds, but mostly working with pastels on sanded Board.

Pastels are best suited for my work @- with its help, I can draw complex parts or to transfer the expressiveness of the movement, pastels huge selection of colors, no drying time, it will never fade and потрескается".

the British artist. Brian Halton @- www.beaconsfieldgallery.co.uk

Британский художник

Британский художникnБританский художникБританский художникБританский художникБританский художникБританский художникБританский художникBrian HaltonBrian HaltonBrian HaltonBrian HaltonBrian HaltonBrian HaltonBrian HaltonBrian HaltonBrian HaltonBrian HaltonBrian Halton

http://www.risunoc.com/2017/12/britanskiy-khudozhnik-brian-halton.html

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 535 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 03:12.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх