Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

"Когда b I owned the whole world, would fan out SIM быть..."

Запись от Про искусство размещена 09.10.2017 в 09:54

Girl with fan,
fan of dark,
goes over the river
bridge round.
F. Garcia Lorca

According to ancient Chinese legend, a fan was brought to earth by the Almighty and all-powerful goddess of the wind Namizou.

Continue @- more). A list of things from the wardrobe of Elisabeth of the early XVII century, contains the following items:" one of the fan of white feathers with a handle of gold, with two snakes wrapped around, adorned with a ball of diamonds on the end and a crown on each side with a pair of wings with diamonds", and" one fan assorted colors with a gold pen with a bear and a mirror on the inside".

In the XVIII century, the fan becomes so required and active part of those theatrical performances, which was a solemn ceremony, festivities, balls that he kind of loses its original purpose and acquires a new function.

Besides its direct purpose on the crowded balls fan was used for sign language, as suggested by Flam Related in the" Art of dance" (1730):" His triumphant tremors, victorious cotton, His angry whisper and a playful light ticking."

In 1911 in Moscow was a collection of rules of etiquette, in which several pages are devoted to the art of the fan:" Хороший tone. A collection of rules, instructions and advices how to behave in different cases of domestic and social life" compiled by" po the best Russian and foreign sources A. comme Il Faut". In this collection, learn about the color values of the fan and the famous" языке веера".

@- @-" Расположение, sympathy, love" @- give a man the fan the upper end of.
@-@-" Презрение" @- submitted fan the lower end of the (handle forward).
@-@-" Сомнение" @- closed the fan.
@-@-" Отрицание" @- closed.
@-@-" Скромность, uncertainty" @- veer, unveiled less than a quarter.
@-@-" Одобрение" @drop-down - fan.
@-@-" Безоговорочная universal love" @- a fully opened fan.
@-@-" Волнение from news" @- a sharp quick strokes.
@-@-" Ожидание" @Pat - just an open fan open palm.

Beauties know how many beats fans need to nice way to wave your hair, giving it such a fascinating situation, which, in addition to webs, no hand of a mortal to deliver." So talking about the fan in one of the journals of Catherine"s era – that"s a subject that has become a symbol of loose morals who was presented to artists and poets of that time as a beautiful seductress with a fan in hand.

So order me, and I the flute will play,
fan love sit timidly on the edge,
to Be a shepherd of your smiles tell!
stéphane mallarmé

if I owned the whole world,
"d Like a SIM fan to be;
All Prohlada I marshmallows
And would the entire universe shield;
And you mahase, Chloe, me,
From the heat of strong breathing,
As the sun would have bloomed beauty,
, My former shadow good.
GR Derzhavin

And many many interesting things you can learn about the fans. The fan is part of the history, the history of fashion, costume, accessories, and human relations. Therefore, the need of these beautiful witnesses of history to save and not just in the store, and" на mind", exhibitions...

And for this ver you need to restore. What kind of hard work. How much patience you need to master at restoration, because the fan sometimes decorated with small and very delicate fragments. In the exhibition hall restoration center them. academician I. E. Grabar, from October 6 to November 24 exhibition" Веера from the Museum"s collection-усадьбы Останкино".
the Exhibition presents 34 of a fan of the mid-eighteenth — early XX centuries from the collection of the Moscow Museum-усадьбы Ostankino. They are all in 2012-2016 years was restored in the Grabar Center. For some of them the exhibition and the accompanying catalogue will be the first" release" since the previous dilapidated condition did not allow them экспонировать." @- stated on the website of the exhibition.

But that"s not all." В the Center annually receives thousands of works of fine and decorative-прикладного art from leading museums of Russia. Recently completed restoration of the collection of fans of the XVIII century from the collection of the Moscow Museum-усадьбы Ostankino. However, one fan, because of the dilapidated condition and financial difficulties, and remained neotrestavrirovannym. The way the fan" vintage", made in Germany in the mid-eighteenth century. It is part of the collection of F. E Vishnevsky, which formed the basis of the extensive collections of the fan Museum Останкино."

" Согласно the principles of scientific restoration for each subject to develop an individual method of restoration — program to restore the integrity of the structure and functionality of the fan. Scientific restoration connected with the desire to preserve the authentic, original features and materials of the decorative object-прикладного art, so when working with it professionals choose the most gentle способы."

Costs have a considerable(( and Therefore launch crowdfunding project fundraising for restoration of this unique work of art. To learn about the project and to take part in it and everyone can by going to THIS link

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 637 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 17:05.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх