Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Artist Kate Riley (Cath Riley)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 22.08.2017 в 09:49

pencil Drawings. Cath Riley

HYPERREALISM

Рисунки карандашом. Cath Rileystunning pencil drawings Cath Riley-настоящему fine. She has an amazing understanding of human anatomy

British artist Kate Riley (Cath Riley) draws only with a pencil. Her attention to detail is truly phenomenal, it won the admiration of such companies as Nike and published in such publications as the new-Йорк times.

“...потрясающие pencil drawings kat Riley on-настоящему fine. She has an amazing understanding of human anatomy, especially the texture and elasticity of his skin, and the proportions of complex forms of individual body parts, such as, for example, a person or руки...” @- article about the work of Cath Riley.
" Особое attention in their pencil drawings I detail. Most of them are made with an emphasis on three-dimensionality. In the last few years, I always found time to develop and learn new skills, in particular, I am still studying the use of crayon on paper to make their drawings as possible реалистичными".

the pencil Drawings. Cath Riley @- www.cathriley.com

Рисунки карандашом. Cath Riley