Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Artist Melissa Forman

Запись от Про искусство размещена 05.04.2017 в 10:21

the Pursuit of beauty. Melissa Forman

Melissa Forman

Melissa Forman @- contemporary artist from the UK, spent a lot of time creating a huge fantastic world filled with characters created by rich, mysterious and often creepy fantasy of the artist. Her beautiful, idealized figures seem lost in their own worlds, wandering among the centuries. Created from a mixture of the images of bygone days and contemporary photographs from the personal collection of Melissa, her portraits take the best traditions of the genre, but he took it, and begin to live your own life. Created by her figure strangely beautiful, frozen in expectant poses with calm expressions on their faces. They exist as a product of desire Melissa to createbeauty and embody the elegance and sincerity of genuine human emotion.

" Это pictures about my journey through difficult moments of my life, the end result of which is the triumph of feelings painting. This is an attempt to do all I can do is @- my way to see my beam надежды." @Melissa - Forman

Melissa Forman

Melissa Forman

Melissa Forman

Melissa Forman

Melissa Forman

Melissa Forman

Melissa Forman

Melissa Forman

Melissa Forman

Melissa Forman

Melissa Forman

Link to original