Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Indians - rules of life.

Запись от Про искусство размещена 23.03.2016 в 10:36

Artist Lee Bogle.

don"t need many words to tell the truth.

What is life? It is the light Firefly in the night. It is the breath of a Buffalo when
winter comes. It"s a shadow lying down on the grass and melting at sunset.

Love the earth. You it is not inherited from your parents, she lent you have your children. When will cut down the last tree when the last river poisoned, when the last bird is caught, — only
then you will realize that you can"t eat money.

Knowledge hidden in every thing. When-то world was a library.

In the first year of marriage the couple looked at each other and thought, if they can be happy. If not —, they said goodbye and was looking for a new
spouses. If they were forced to live together in disagreement, we would be just as stupid as white people.

Even your silence may be part of the prayer.

the Great Spirit is imperfect. It has a light side and a dark. Sometimes the dark side gives us more knowledge than light.

When a legend dies and disappears dream world is not greatness.

We do not want churches because they will teach us to argue about God. Even a small mouse has the right to rage.

don"t go behind me — perhaps I am not taking you. Do not walk ahead of me — I may not follow you. Stay close and we"ll be one.

One" take" better than two" I will give".

True —: this is what people believe.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge — is the past. Wisdom — is the future

I suffer when I remember how much has been said good words and so many promises were broken. In this world too many people,
who have no right to say.

Let my enemy is strong and terrible. If I conquer him, I will not feel shame.

First look at the traces of their moccasins before you judge the faults of others.

When you were born, you cried and the world laughed. Live so that, dying, you laughed, and the world cried.

there is no Death. There is only a transition between worlds.

How clever it should be white, if they can make right look like wrong, and wrong looks like right.

in order to understand himself, and commune with the stone in the mountains...If you notice that you are riding a dead horse – slazit!

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 789 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 01:09.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх