Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Гор Чахал
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Запись от Гор Чахал размещена 01.06.2014 в 19:45

I knew one boy. His appearance was an angel ; humble, conscientious , gentle ; face white with a blush ; eyes bright blue , and kind and calm.But when as he grew older , he became unclean live and loses the grace of God ; and when he was thirty years old , that he began to look like and on man and the devil , and the beast, and a thief , and the whole appearance was stingy and scary.
I knew very well as a young lady of great beauty , with a face bright and enjoyable , so that many envied her beauty. But she lost the grace of sins , and was bad to look at her.
But I saw both. I saw people who came to the monks of persons distorted from the sins and passions, but by repentance and godly lives, they have changed and become very comely.
Yet the Lord gave me to see the Old Rusiko during confession celibate priest - confessor in the image of Christ.
he stood in the confessional inexpressibly shining , and although he was all white with gray , his face was young and beautiful , like a boy.Likewise, I saw one bishop during the Liturgy.
I saw as Father John of Kronstadt , who was by nature on an ordinary man, but by the grace of God his face was splendidly like an angel , and I wanted to look at him.So sin distorts human and paints his grace.

Elder Silouan

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 519 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 07:25.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх