Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

About figures important

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 13.06.2013 в 09:54

Yesterday

White Nights in Perm crossed the equator. A total of 650 million visits.

attendance, not visitors. Since some go a few times. Last year it was for the entire month of 1.2 million visits.

What does this mean? Well, for example, that the government spent about 150 rubles for every visitor. A ticket to the opera we have is 2000 rubles, the Philharmonic 500. Museum at the plan - 200,000 visitors annually receives subsidies - more than 300 per visitor (in the ticket price $ 100)

According to the poll numbers are about the Perm:

30%- be sure to go to the festival 30%- for the specific event of the festival 20 - prefer nature 20 - considered unnecessary festival fun

(I quote by heart)

business last year earned around the festival more than the government spent. Perm business. This year I think will be even steeper.

On expenses this year, I can not say anything because the money either then or now was engaged. I can only guess why they are.

1. Last year we had the time to search for co-financing. Mexico entirely from the Mexican side. Cultural Alliance in half with the cities to participate. Etc. This naturally in such jobs involving all hands were not.

2. The town this year, a different quality. Transportation vehicles, water, bunk architecture. Last year, the town built and serviced city, in this particular row snips. Many things that were solved decrees and orders of the city - were paid.

3. In a huge part of the cost structure - transition years and accommodation. Flights to Perm for the year sharply podorazhali. Well, that is fantastic.

Be that as it may - if the government spent 200 rubles for the rest of the city residents, this is IMHO fine.

Such cases

Posted via LiveJournal app for iPad .

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 567 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 20:14.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх