Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

November 13 at the Winery open a new gallery

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 18.10.2012 в 21:08

- but we live in today decided to give the floor to those who could not speak in your film ...

- Yes please, but I warn you - if there are insults, get up and walk away.

< p> - Right. But at your own risk my word Marat Gelman.

Gelman:

- Arkady, I have a question. How were you able to live up to these times and do not know who Banksy and that it is pointless to look at the addresses listed on the Internet in the form of the gallery? Vorsobin: - This is a very cultural studies question ... But nothing offensive in it, I do not see it. < /p>

Mamontov:

- I read a statement on the transfer of Gelman, were present different swear words, that he, an educated man, not paint. Well, God be with him! Simply, there is resentment at the fact that he is in his work to an image of the church. Suppose for example, the image of the White House or the Queen of England ... Do not portray an enema as the temples! Now as Banksy. I thank God, lived to be 50 years old and I know of other fine artists, musicians and artists, and writers. And I was interested in the little Banksy. He interests me only in so far as, when paying the actions of our home-grown art bullies who encroach on our sacred space - the church, to believe, to icons, etc. I do not think he's a painter, and his work is art. This is my personal opinion. Let others think. Just nothing to draw the icon of the Mother of God, and there pririsovyvayut dynamite. Brain, perhaps, not enough?!

Completely here
http://www.kp.ru/daily/25969.4/2906404/

PS By the way, If anyone can find my "abusive" remarks about the film - I've had a bottle.
I found only two tweets:
"All the same, in a story about Banksy Mamontov outdid themselves. This is steeper than the entire series Loshak together"

and
"Prigogine looks prettiest He producer wife, singer and envy another husband-producer. envy and drowns competitor)))"

word can producer now obscene?

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 455 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 12:07.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх