Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

double loser

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 06.06.2012 в 17:14

Slightly tired to evade answering the question "Do I stay in Perm."
The answer will depend on several factors, primarily on the position of Oleg Chirkunov. He and like-minded people. After retiring from his post as governor (intelligently and voluntarily), he is not gone, not gone from Perm, back from vacation - will meet and decide. Do you think that participate in the life of the city is possible only on the position of governor?

The second circumstance is important for me - it is a museum PERMM. I created it, I knocked out the building at the River Station Feds made him famous, gathered together with Gordeev and Chirkunov basis of the collection. The fate of the museum is the second factor that will influence my decision.

And third, the attitude of the new leadership of the project "Perm - Capital of Culture." It seems to me talk about the project closed down - empty. The danger in the other, that the project will attempt to emasculate and profaned in Ulyanovsk. But that one day will not be clear. And, importantly, the project has already passed the stage when his fate depends on one person. That is, the question is not tied to me.

There are personal circumstances, which will not be distributed, but in this series - the last.
So it goes.

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 692 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 02:07.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх