Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Olga777
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

On the creative longevity

Posted 22-04-2010 at 15:27 by Olga777
Updated 30-01-2013 at 09:08 by Olga777

Thoughts inspired by the exhibition of Picasso .
I think very few of the artists thought about the creative longevity.
I say this because I see the helpless fruits of many of those who claim to be professional, especially with age.
Unfortunately, the closer to the finale, the more the sensation and the artist starts by inertia, because I'm used, because it is necessary, because the family because ... so much why.
Valentin Massov rightly said: "Would to God that all the artists hand wither, when they no longer feel. Then there would not be a bad picture. "
But do not wither. See also the creative impotence "masters" really sad.
Why is this happening?
Someone broke the system, someone could not handle the truth of life, someone he was a persecutor of talent - a lot of reasons.
I do not want anyone to judge, i do not want to repeat the path of those who have given up, I could not, would not, did not understand.
Velazquez, Titian, Michelangelo, Picasso, Chagall, Matisse, weight - genius marked hand of God, having no children, whose work with the years becomes only more powerful and delicious.
Faith - is the way to creative longevity, as faith - is love.
Chagall's oeuvre - is love.
Creativity Velasquez, Bach - direct connection to God.
Picasso was 90 years old as a child.
Giotto said, "The greatness I have no equal. I - Giotto, and pretty." Because conscious and was responsible for his talent.
I wonder how many creative people think about their role and place in art?
No, not many, rather, almost no one.
Crisis ... What is a crisis? To paraphrase Professor Preobrazhensky, the crisis in the economy and in their heads, that is, in the showers. The crisis will haunt civilization until man turned his crippled soul back to heaven, from whence he came.
Views 1559 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think that's creative longevity at some point think all artists. Moreover, I am sure that all after a certain point are well aware that no longer can do that before.

Most start with the age of health problems, disrupted cerebral blood flow (and many others), is declining creativity, and generally interested in life. What can we expect from people in this state? What is there to say ...
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I think about creative longevity at some point think all artists. Moreover, I am sure that all after a certain point are well aware that no longer can do that before.

Most start with the age of health problems, disrupted cerebral blood flow (and many others), is declining creativity, and generally interested in life. What can we expect from people in this state? What is there to say ...
    If you are thinking and realize why so many bad works at exhibitions?
    If you already unbearable, leave this craft, or do not show anyone ... I so understand it.
  3. Old Comment
    If you analyze the history, the turning points (mean 1993). There is something new and "stimulated" staroe.U us as new is expressed in imitation, and the old gain weight even more. Winner of Kandinsky says: I thought that this time the prize will not receive, because received earlier ... (like on the scarce not allowed) If you have ever participated in the Art competition, you know what's going on ... So why strive for something new, and so all in chocolate!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Moriakoff View Post
    If you analyze the history, the turning points (mean 1993). There is something new and "stimulated" staroe.U us as new is expressed in imitation, and the old gain weight even more. Winner of Kandinsky says: I thought that this time the prize will not receive, because received earlier ... (like on the scarce not allowed) If you have ever participated in the Art competition, you know what's going on ... So why strive for something new, and so all in chocolate!
    What kind of new you say? What is billed at a premium of Kandinsky, is not new, but ill-forgotten old. It is impossible to say: "I now will create something new." and really create something new and perfect, from the mind. New - itself comes into the world, enabling humanity to evolve. It was Egypt, was antiquity, was the Renaissance, there was a revival, were the Impressionists, now have an array (those who have seen his work, know what I mean) that actually creates the link. New new discord. For me, new - is what gives me new opportunities of development, but not someone that bare ass, extravagantly exhibited for public viewing. New should be, but what new?