Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Here of course the main thing - the title. Kafka was a great writer but life is tougher

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 17.05.2012 в 17:40

Exhibits, united under the name «Icons», I've seen. I have repeatedly said that some of the artists - people of faith, and no blasphemous intent they were not. Some work may be called controversial, but it is necessary that the artists were told that they had in mind.

Today, there are priests and lay people who believe the so-called modern art total Satanism. But I do not think so say all of this opinion, and that will always prevail. In this artistic flow is good and bad, is moral and immoral, there is a search for God, an expression of faith is blasphemy, blasphemy. Witness the last time we were not, and rightly condemned these phenomena. We condemn and further, in various forms, sometimes staying at home, sometimes holding a dialogue on our sites or the sites of so-called modern art.

I hope that it will be a dialogue, not a media scandal, which is very would like some art-makers, political scientists and journalists. Of course, the scandals in the modern world can never be completely avoided, but I hope that will come along and serious dialogue. And during it, people will see the difference between a well-known punk band, to profane the temple of Christ the Savior, Marat Gelman, Gore Chahalom, Oleg Kulik, Alexander Osmolovsky, Dmitri Vrubel, other persons who act in this field. There are different people, and not worth talking about, that they are all satanists, or assume, as some of our critics, that all this "bright angels of progress", as people of faith - an aggressive dark mass. By the way, there are radicals on both sides: those who now criticize Hellmann for meeting with me, saying that he had sold himself to the priests, some say, that I sold Gelman. Such statements are always, from them can not get away, I said to him calmly. But they should not interfere with the dialogue between the ability of people to listen to each other.

http://decalog.livejournal.com/851770.html

This bread Osmolovsky

Posted via LiveJournal app for iPad .

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 691 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 15:56.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх