Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > МАГНОЛИЯ
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Blago_darya

Запись от Магнолия размещена 13.05.2012 в 20:31
Обновил(-а) Магнолия 16.03.2013 в 02:44

BLAGO_DARYA

Thanks to the Internet written essay, which makes contact with your eyes. Can not read it, but then you will not know, as I highlighted another important point phonemes. Making sense of the phonemes! I was attracted to this interesting pastime after writing work "Evolution and the Law." Overall, the work is dedicated to the relationship between physics and metaphysics. I had many years thoroughly mess with the history of the language as such, but I got the periodic table that reveals the meaning of the alphabet and each letter explaining the Russian, rather Slavic, alphabet. This table can be composed in any language, if you know the names, the names of its letters. No wonder the mythological image of the alphabet appears as a beautiful Io, transformed into a snow-white cow that sting gadfly drove from country to country. "Where not only ran Io, in which only countries not visited it!" - Tells the ancient Greek myth.

As for the nature of meaning of phonemes, the hint came from the Encyclopedia of Philosophy symbolic M.P.Holla from M.B.Botvinnika book "Where have gone primer" and the knowledge I acquired as a chemist. At Manly Hall is an illustration of Kircher, showing the number of possible binary combinations of eighteen letters and icons. It is huge. A number of triple combinations of forty letters at all inconceivable. Why would I? And besides, that "ab" and "ba" - it is not "a" plus "b", and refer to two completely separate concepts, just as combinations of figures 2 and 3 are quite independent of 23 and 32.

ill. The problem of diversity

The first authors of Primer (Ivan Fedorov, Lawrence Zizany, Spiridon Sobol ...) were devoted to the science of meaning, so the scholars after reading letters suggested memorize not only double "aa, ab, AB, ..., ba, bb, bc .. .; ... ", but the triple" abc, abc, abd ... ". Method of teaching reading and writing, of course, fanatical, but it can not be accused of hiding the existence of the semantic elements. And whether the concealment of Slavic essence of the entire system, or they misunderstood the ancient science - that is covered with the dark ages. The bottom line - linear alphabet, so absurd removal from his supposedly ignorant superfluous letters, such as chi, psi, ive ... As stated, as unnecessary. I wonder how would the civilized world today described the deletion of "unnecessary" chemical elements of the Mendeleev periodic table?

ill. Page of primers

Alchemists, and their descendants are chemists - narodec smart, outstanding. Poglazeli, smell, feel, povzveshivali, ponagrevali, porastvoryali, decaying-band, and began to compose their chemical language. Everything that is not able to break, given the rank of "chemical element". Think of it as the letter of the material world. Each element gave their name and call it an icon in the form of one or two Latin letters, for example, N - H or Ca - calcium. The compounds of the chemical elements called by other names. To say that water is composed of hydrogen (H2) and oxygen (O2), is not correct. Water - water, it consists of water molecules (H2O). They can be decomposed by electrolysis into hydrogen and oxygen. Of hydrogen and oxygen can be synthesized by the water. But water, oxygen and hydrogen - independent agents, and each has its own properties. I do not impose reading this essay to study chemistry, it's just a visual image synthesis and analysis as such.
     That phoneme can be decomposed into elementary letters, from which it was synthesized. Then property phonemes, its value-sense disappears. Instead, the values ​​of the letters appear. In short, both letters and phonemes, and their combination-words - the signs are independent of material objects, and each expresses its own meaning, but the properties of the components of the co-presence. The meaning of a word can be expressed by the letter (x, y, k), phoneme (you, yes, gift), a combination of letters, phonemes, letters and phonemes (o_vod, p_chel_k_a, chel_n, chel_o_vek). Appointment letters as codes of natural principles, discussed in "Primer" book "Evolution and the Right." Phonemes is also the subject of a section, but tell all phonemes impossible. Their number - the number Kircher.
     There are phonemes, the meaning of which is easy to identify, using a string of words containing the phoneme under consideration. Example is in the previous paragraph: the bee for a day makes dozens of flights and the honey back to his second, bark - is Rook, to deliver to the target and return home, the shuttle - a detail, reciprocating motion, the person making the ages one and the same - live, raise offspring, builds, destroys, creates ... Or this is a relatively simple example: the light-dawn-color-flower-bloom hi-covenant-council-... Listen. Feel? Add information. Previously, if with the same goal using the word "wind", "branch", "veteran", they tried to write a letter "yat" phoneme in "wet" to indicate the allegory. And now that "yat" is no? Now have guessed, by the context. I've got an essay with the title "La Boheme." It breeze and branches help the artist and poet, to tell people about the unknown. When this essay was written, I was downright physically lacked the letter "yat" on your keyboard. But now is not it.
     As a rule, the meaning of the new text of the myth tells phonemes, the biblical narrative, parables, fairy tales ... and she is laid in the phoneme name actor. Re-read the myths of Achilles. Yes, oh, really not a weak hero! Because of his name, in dictionaries of the Russian language is the word "puny", that is weak. Even the name of Achilles - a striking example of the values ​​of the letter "a" at the beginning of words as a denial and a special value of the double "ll" as a code meaning "the elect of the elect." About the intentional and accidental double "ll" I have written an essay "Intel ...". Very useful to know! Not to take over the intellectual superman among common people. A fabulous horse-Gorbunog where you have to go any special!! I correctly wrote it Gorbunog, not Horse. Not humpbacked horse, obstacles at his feet called humps. That bypass Russian life's obstacles heels go! Tale taught. The phoneme names can talk endlessly.

In the heart of St. Petersburg flaunts Paul Cathedral. Council called for the glory of the biblical saints Peter and Paul. Apostle Pa_vel turned people to the new faith, and led him to a bright tomorrow. Code of "pa" natural principle of tacit (as ballet pas) reversal priests hold a secret alphabet, silence. On it there is no suggestion in the Slavic alphabet. And as how sound-letter expressing silence? But the code you asked for in his position in the restoration of the periodic table of natural principles. And then, when I made a comment on "The Golden Bough" by Frazer essay "PS-2", found a logical proof of the existence and nature of the principle of "turn." Name Paul often pops in me in critical situations. "Where is Paul took me?" - I ask myself if the turns of fate. The name of Paul is clear, however, the name Peter has long been misunderstood.

ill. Peter and Paul Cathedral in St. Petersburg

And, most recently, I have read articles on the Internet about the symbolism of the keys in the art. My attention was attracted by the name of Peter. Section of the paper called "The Keys of the Apostle Peter," and began with the words "locked, forbidden, inaccessible invariably attracts a man makes him look for ways to get what you want, and for that you need the key, that is, the privileged, in other words - the possession of the key is synonymous with the elect." Peter has two keys - gold and silver. What is the essence of the elect Peter?

ill. Peter with two keys - gold and silver.
Mosaic on one of the facades of the Naval Cathedral in Kronstadt, made the studio from sketches Frolov FR RAILEAN. (1913).

As quoted author, "according to the New Testament text, Jesus hands Peter the keys of the kingdom of heaven:" And Jesus answering said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father who is in heavens, and I will tell you, you - Peter and on this rock I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it and I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven "(Matthew 16:17-19). remember my idol - a mathematician and philosopher VVNalimov - wrote in one of his books, in every civilization matures need to retell the ancient wisdom in modern language . I will try to describe it.
     First of Simon - the former name of Peter. Phoneme "sim" in the name of Simon indicates certainty. He is not some unknown, fifth-twenty-fifth of the crowd like, namely this, the one that answered and which he called the new name of Jesus. The meaning of the phoneme "sim", with its property to specify, is part of many words sim_metriya, sim_bioz, sim_foniya, sim_vol ... Second phoneme in the name of Simon - "it" - retained its importance to the present day and to live well understand the word, as well as the phoneme-word "it." Mythology narekat loved Him and Her various names: Apoll_on, Tif_on, Pif_on, Poseyd_on ...; Persef_ona, Yun_ona, Gorg_ona ...
     What distinguishes Simon from other men? "... Because flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father who is in heaven" - notes telling. That is, it is not about the usual physical senses of man, but of God (to clarify - the Natural) open gift something special. Prodigy - individuality, worthy to have their own name, confirming his natural ability. This appellation has a special name - the name day. And with the words: "I tell you, you - Peter," Simon gets a new name - Peter. Naming a distinctive ability to become a tradition that persists to this day. For example, Vladimir Gundyaev, Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia, Kirill was named, against which it is impossible to argue.
     So why is the biblical name was Simon Peter? Strange as it seems, more than half the answer was found in the Encyclopedia of Philosophy M.P.Holla symbolic. The author notes that the monitoring powers of the natural nature of the case features of stones, plants, fish, bird and animal symbols, and they themselves were used as metaphors. One of these metaphors become cock. A feature of this all known bird is the ability to very loud, the whole district, to speak. About dawn, the fire, the scandal, the twilight ... Beautiful singing rooster does not know how, but it did not bother him. Shouts as he can, just to inform. A kind of crier! A spokesmen for the recognized one very important feature - the actual management. In the morning a rooster crowed - it's time to get up, sang in the evening - it's time to rest. Metaphor herald-old manager is shown in either painting, or engraving the name ABRAXAS, downright crowded symbols. Opovestitel with the human body and the head of a rooster runs two pairs of horses, gazing in different directions - left and right. Through the centuries and millennia terminology right and left control galloped to the Russian Duma. Horse, snake and many other characters that frequent the Gnostics, are disclosed in the book "The Evolution of Rights". So, part of the name of Peter phonemic a household name due to the symbolic image of a "cock" - a living being capable to control other creatures through the pharynx. If short, three words, then: Peter - who is able to manage. As for the letter "p" in the name of Peter, then it brings into it a special meaning.

ill. ABRAXAS

The letter "p" is encoded principle, which is quite difficult to explain the system of natural principles, so I will quote the paragraph from the "ABC" of his book. "In fact the principle of semantic potentiality is nothing like protosemantika passionately long to break out the active sound" P ", the ability to attract attention. Come about to turn to appear"-occlusive trembling forelingual palatal consonants [p] "at a time when the unreality peel off from the heights of the space of nothingness down and enters into the world of being, to be sound. Or vice versa? Highest Consciousness stress of feeling Presence unknown rushes up to the "progressive oplotnenie thought" to clarify the diversity of life on the verge of surge reason to get out and lit lantern. Consciousness should not miss this moment, and passing it to resign silence insight conceivable stream of sounds, it is expecting a revelation, visions unknown. This state of mind is better than said Nikolai Gumilev, not tell.

I'm waiting for a comrade from God
In the centuries to grant me,
For the fact that I was; many
 On height and quiet.
And as he has transgressed, severe,
Kohl exchanged eternity for an hour,
Accept boldly for shackles
Dreams, binding us.
                           N.Gumilev. "The other"

This state of readiness fertilized silence at all times does not let thinking consciousness. It works. Sign-emotional information overvoltage ready wink of Consciousness "pause Brainwave" beginning with the zone skazyvaniya. Sound "R" spark contact breaks to meet with Greek-Latin "(I) IA=AI (I)". Metanablyudatel becomes Metaskazitelya. Second period ends with the beginning of the development of the third - the principle of "S_tiho_tvoreniya Consciousness," which is in the form of poems. ... In connection with the reflections on the transition from inspiration to pause the speech, it should be noted that they are integral to the rhythm. Illumination of the heart rhythm excited organizes pause. According to co-authors of "The semantics of rhythm. Rhythm as a direct entry into a continuous stream of images" in Nalimov "Probabilistic model of language", the rhythm breaks means "completeness of expression. Completion. Ability to take on and complete the unfinished without words." Understanding <Almighty said> does not come with knowledge. It comes in a range between words, between thoughts, the interval - a silence is not broken knowledge: it is open, subtle, fully internally "- co-authors cite the text of the rhythm of Indian philosopher Krishnamurti on the book" ideologies in modern India. "
   Identification of the principle of "Insight" corrects the wording of the principle of "Creation", ie physically existing natural principle of publicity efimernyh (real, but not existing) images suggested by illumination of consciousness, reasonably placed in position ..... evolution and properties of the matrix indicated divinely sounding letter "P". Many thoughts have led me to believe that this is the birth of the Truth, which is how the Christian world celebrates Christmas, and I take it as a tribute to the memory of a people living natural principle of "Birth of Ideas."
Now, with regard to the argument of the name of Peter can say the name Peter means "who is able to manage the creative." Someone, probably from long on, pointed to the creative component of the image by writing a beard one key with the letter R. I write about it, trusting observation author: "beard of one of them has a complex curved form, and another barb clearly resembles the Latin letter R. Presumably, this is the first letter of a word, even though the search is unlikely to be successful unless this is not specified in a little-known medieval sources. As in other parts of this image does not appear, it seems that the beard in the form of R was a local phenomenon. " Yes, the dedication was always a local phenomenon.
     Along with naming Simon called Peter a rock - "and upon this rock I will build my church." The portal offers correspondence I was reminded that the Greek Petros - stone. It should not be lazy and say again that I have been repeatedly told in conversation, in letters, essays ... Flat stone inscribed with signs on it, called in Greek lithos-cooker. Phoneme "lit" designated alphabetic character in stone - the progenitor of the word "literature". Artistically it is described in the essay "Lithos". Sealant dictates its own laws, so instead of Translation "and on this sign, that is, for disclosure of the creative word, I will build my church," the Bible says what it says.
     Why is what is created according to the observation made by the creation indicated by the words "my church"? Perhaps the words "and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it" should help to understand the meaning of the sign "my church"? If we assume that the "gates of hell" - a way of death of the body, then read out the word-sign is nothing more than an irresistible spirit of immortality, the immortality of the information. Sign of life of the Word can be infinite. Hence the understanding of well-known Egyptian Ankh sign-key as the essence of immortality, that is life. (Explanation in a footnote) Much later, this idea was expressed winged phrase "Manuscripts do not burn."

Ankh - The Key of Wisdom.

ill.

ill.

Note.

Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 892 Комментарии 0

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 11:02.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх