Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Божена Рынска
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Запись от Божена Рынска размещена 03.04.2010 в 23:57

<div align="justify"> Two weeks ago, I started ozverevat because of the slowness of the computer. Well, just too slow become. Do not understand what was happening. Sinned in the slightest, to be honest. <br /> <br /> And, behold, the day before yesterday paid a lot of programs, Pribluda for my beloved laptop. And the accelerator, and memory optimizer and tweaker, and power suite - there is already three programs within, and most importantly - Systems Cleaner, cleaner for all-all. Changed the old drivers with new ones. Turned out some sort of Trojan. Clean up the registry. Now the computer is running at an incredible rate. But after I updated the version iota, so simple - fly. So, here nothing to do with communication, the case was in the computer. Iota rehabilitated. <br /> <br /> but comes to undermine the tooth on LJ. Speed him slow. All other sites are loaded for the second, and LiveJournal - a very long time, and still buggy and a couple of days ago in black. <br /> <br /> Mozilla disappointed me - also slows. And on the advice of frendusi put Google-chrome - a very smart thing five times faster than Mozilla, in my opinion. </Div><br><br><a target='_blank' href='http://becky-sharpe.livejournal.com/736948.html'>Link to original</a>
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 791 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 19:40.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх