Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Scarab.

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 22.10.2011 в 23:26

Original taken from   dr_knaje in Scarab.
The tape is full and positive and negative posts. News and all that ...
But let us try to abstract from the budget of Gelman, from the "manure" from the secondary, with all ... because if you do not disengage ... MDA is a lot of negatives ... .. people are not interested in it - at the opening in the main "stakeholders" were so ...
press 1. By itself, the figure and the place chosen is not bad. Figurine cute in my opinion - much better than hyperemic Headless Freaks, square wooden machines with detached wheels, etc.
2. Author cheerful and sociable person
3. And do not care. 'll Post pics too ... not disappear as good ... and evil ... and do not go to waste it? :-) (especially the good that we should - have gone to have :-)) If you want to criticize the statue and all that ... well, scold like so ... I also can ... but I will not ... tired ...

formal opening - Scarab has stood all day in the open air.

That's necessary to rule!

So to him! On the head!

Gelman Shalunishka!

Black Angel

Author by as much as its ... uh ... play an instrument and singing ... ...

A banquet was the campaign against money BMW rather than the budget ... so then, too happy ... even though I was once again convinced that I nafig he does not need - although it may be boring ... and someone is needed ... xs ....< br />
Hx say - Shalunishka!

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 373 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 18:11.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх