Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Artists, artworks, art history
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Artists, artworks, art history Discuss artists, their lives and works, the history of works’ creation and other art history issues.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 18.12.2014, 11:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Новичок

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 3
По умолчанию Sharp love of flowers

Flowers in the works - what could be clearer, decorative and more boring? But if you dig deeper, it turns out that the flowers as representatives of his Highness Color can play different roles in the picturesque paintings: from the gentle companions to the silent guards. In the works of Helen Sharp, this unbounded love of flowers/blossoms brightly splashed on the canvas.

Elena Sharp was born in 1964. Graduated from Chukei (Khakee), Theatre Institute. Member of the Union of Artists of Russia and the Republic of Tatarstan. Participant of regional, zonal exhibitions. Also in 2003, in Moscow, the artist has a solo exhibition called "In the arms of painting". Lives and works in Kazan.

Works are in private collections in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Perm, Rostov-on-don, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Tatarstan, Kazakhstan, Switzerland, Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, Ukraine, USA.

The work of this artist is very diverse. The author successfully works in many genres: from realism to abstraction. And everywhere, in every bright color combinations. E. Sharp is an excellent colorist. Each color for her equivalent semantic action in the film. Perhaps that is why the most frequent motif in the works of the artist are just flowers. They seemed the very embodiment of colors, its natural concentration. Floral still life in abundance are present in her work. For example, such works as "the Day of the cherry" (2012), "meadow grass"(2014), "Bouquet of pink peonies" (2014), "Last day of summer"(2014).

rilmark вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо rilmark за это полезное сообщение:
ANATOLY (18.12.2014)
Ответ

Метки
art criticism, helen sharp, rilmark