Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Buy / Sell > Sell
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Sell Sale of artworks.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 06.11.2011, 14:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Новичок

Поблагодарили 55 раз(а) в 21 сообщениях
По умолчанию "Palmistry" Gudiashvili

Lado Gudiashvili - " Palmistry ". 43H36 cm , oil on canvas, 1939
large color illustration in the " Lado Gudiashvili " for the 1979 Black and white illustration of another album (specify publication and tell ).
That is the real Gudiashvili, no nonsense , and what is being offered at auction "Gene Shapiro" November 19, 2011 - probably very badly made ​​fakes ! I argue that his statement , if need be !
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: DSC00055.jpg
Просмотров: 364
Размер:	305.1 Кб
ID:	1426622   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: DSC00057.jpg
Просмотров: 259
Размер:	258.3 Кб
ID:	1426632   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: DSC00056.JPG
Просмотров: 283
Размер:	279.2 Кб
ID:	1426672  

Последний раз редактировалось georgian_art; 06.11.2011 в 15:32.
georgian_art вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо georgian_art за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (07.11.2011), Santa (07.11.2011), tivat (06.11.2011), uriart (07.11.2011)
Старый 06.11.2011, 14:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от georgian_art; 1834701"
and what is being offered at auction "Gene Shapiro" November 19, 2011 - most likely, very badly made ​​fakes !
"Probably "?
 Your right to believe or not ! But no one "pig in a poke" is not selling , you can see the picture in New York - 506 East 74th Street
 and if it will be grounds to call their shit straight in the eye , Mr. Shapiro ... Incidentally, it is for show money does not take it!

I can give the phone the auction , which now offer two paintings Gudiashvili :
+1 (212) 717-7500 and e-mail address : [email protected]

georgian_art, you , my test did not like? No?
Then you here.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.11.2011, 15:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Новичок

You hit the mark - in pictures Stozharov (? ) Is the least inventory numbers of the Art Salon ... a "work Gudiashvili " (lots 403 and 404) at auction Shapiro has no provenance , except for the provenance exhibit in a then New yrskom club in order to legalize the paintings. But still , it seems , remote examination of Irina Dzuttsevoy . Edakii expert psychic !

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо georgian_art за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (07.11.2011), tivat (06.11.2011)
Старый 06.11.2011, 15:35 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от georgian_art Посмотреть сообщение
pictures from Stozharov (?) Is the least inventory numbers
This lime all, what you like small, I swear ...

Старый 06.11.2011, 16:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Цитата:
Сообщение от georgian_art; 1834701"
I can argue that his statement , if need be !
georgian_art, the first - no need to abuse the fonts and colors, you indulge in , as we read.
Second - to argue his application a must , because who you are and how many are competent to make such statements , we do not know.
Period to prepare arguments - until tomorrow morning (10-00 in Moscow, 07.11.2011 ).
If you do not do this or your arguments seem not convincing - the message will be deleted.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.11.2011, 17:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Новичок

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

georgian_art,
Читать дальше... 
Good day! How much intercourse, and where, thanks

lblaszlo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.11.2011, 19:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Новичок

All that will be discussed below, is not an attempt to inflict reputational damage Mr. Eugene Shapiro. It provides a platform for the sale of art objects and is not responsible for their authenticity!
Georgian_Art

1.Otkuda took these pictures (lots 403 and 404)? I understand that for various reasons the seller would want to hide your name, and it is normal practice. But as they hit the U.S.? From what country? If out of Georgia, which is likely, in what way? Was it an export permit from the department for the export of cultural property? If the pictures were in the states of Russia, which is also possible, for legal export permit must be similar? If I'm wrong, correct me? If such references exist, then why are they hiding? I assure you that such a paper on the work of the Soviet period Lado Davidovich can be obtained by passing a certain procedure.
   For example, in which I personally doubt that these pictures for a long time, perhaps, with the "dashing ninetieth" in the U.S.. But in this case is surprising, why is it that they were exhibited in the New York Art Club (The National Arts Club) only in 2011, exactly to the sales in the November auction auction Gene Shapiro! Normal, the usual practice? Promotion before the auction ...? Find pictures of the famous artist in the attic of an old house - the dream of every collector and just normal people who care about fine arts. But it's a miracle! "Dig" a hitherto unknown painting! During his life and was posthumously released a significant amount of catalogs and albums Lado Gudiashvili. Despite the exclusion of the Communist Party, the artist has never been banned. Who withheld from us, these two great works the 60s ...? That's interesting to me!
2. The absence of an external (I think that they say in the U.S. and Britain?) Certificate of authenticity. To my knowledge, the authenticity of these paintings has been confirmed by one expert remotely from Paris. Why are not experts in laboratories Grabar, the Tretyakov Gallery, GOSNIIR Finally, the commission of the Ministry of Culture of Georgia (where there is a wealth of comparative material on the Soviet period of creativity Gudiashvili)? Assume that no self-respecting judge of these research centers have not agreed to evaluate the pictures from a distance, which certainly does them credit. Suppose there was neither time nor resources to invite these experts to the United States or to send pictures to Moscow and Tbilisi? But what is interesting: since 2008, and by 2010 almost all the works attributed Gudiashvili brush and put up for auction the largest Russian auctions, certificates were provided with visual expert assessment of individual critics, but to the subject under discussion is not even similar attributions. Lord, even private, independent experts are afraid to communicate with the painting!
2.Estimeyt: $ 20000-30000. In my opinion, for the impressive size of originals too understated indicative prices. In Tbilisi, where the antique market is in its infancy, pictures Lado Davidovich with good provenance exhibited in the salon at prices three to four times the above mentioned! You say that because they are valued so highly that they have for an outstanding provenance. And here - what is the provenance, and are estimeyty! So in fact almost the main bias against some antique things is that it underestimated the price in time of peace!
4. (Subjective, very subjective). Well, it does not seem all on hand to brush Gudiashvili!
And if these doubts and arguments do not work, then delete my post!
Dear Sirs, buy genuine work of Lado Gudiashvili. Check the provenance!

Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо georgian_art за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (07.11.2011), david1 (08.07.2012), Eriksson (13.11.2011), Santa (07.11.2011), uriart (07.11.2011), Дилетант (21.04.2016)
Старый 06.11.2011, 20:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от georgian_art; 1835041"
Who is withheld from us, these two great works the 60s ...?
All my friends in the house next door on the walls hung several in a single graph Gudiashvili with inscriptions of the author, and in another - more oil. So what? These things nikogla nowhere, of course, did not place, no one in the museum did not enter circulation, not described in publiketsiyah, but there are ferroconcrete provenance of which the owners and third party tell will never be. Them-why is that?
Цитата:
Where the picture came to the States from Russia, which is also possible, for legal export permit must be similar? If I'm wrong, correct me?
And what have the permission to export from the Russian Federation and the auction? Where is the connection? The auction has a deliverer to require customs declaration the passenger? I do not understand.
Цитата:
Why are not experts in laboratories Grabar, the Tretyakov Gallery, GOSNIIR
But on those sketches allegedly Stozharov have some expert advice?
These studies long ago in Moscow, it is easier to show a "Grabar, the Tretyakov Gallery, GOSNIIR," that is used. a sketch exhibited at Magnum Arce, and that "through the wall" with NINE them. Tretyakov. At the auction, by the way, the schedule was even a thousandth of documents, things to 800 dollars. have expert opinions, and now 14-18 and have nothing but doubts at all cause. What did your acquaintances examination after the auction, for example, if they believe 100%in their originality, would remove the issues.
Цитата:
Estimate: $ 20000-30000. In my opinion, for the impressive size of originals too understated indicative prices.
A 14 so dollars. three things Stozharov normal?
Цитата:
So in fact almost the main bias against some antique things is that it underestimated the price in time of peace!
In-in, one study put up for auction with an estimate that is 14000-18000 dollars. And now that 14 dollars. asking for all three.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
georgian_art (07.11.2011)
Старый 06.11.2011, 20:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,133 раз(а) в 1,448 сообщениях

Цитата:
It provides a platform for the sale of art objects and is not responsible for their authenticity!
That is, brings any shit under any signature and sells, and he gets a percentage ?
If we consider that many famous names to buy art and antiques just for home furnishings and gifts, nothing about not understanding the idea of ​​lack of accountability like a trivial deception buyers.
If I had not seen experienced antique dealers , I could not believe that they have no experience in uchuivaniyu bullshit , or the possibility of verification .
In circumstances where there is doubt, write: " for signature", " on the confirmation of the family ",...
And if there is no way to attribute , no evidence , but a lot charges , and some probably true, then why equivoque .

Fed вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Fed за это полезное сообщение:
georgian_art (07.11.2011)
Старый 07.11.2011, 14:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Новичок

These issues should be addressed to you the auction house.
Rang you there, interested?
What do you say?

Of course I wrote to the email address of the auction, otherwise how would I know that these works "Gudiashvili" declared authentic remotely from Paris? Please read carefully the text!

Последний раз редактировалось georgian_art; 07.11.2011 в 14:08. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо georgian_art за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (07.11.2011), Santa (07.11.2011), tivat (07.11.2011), uriart (07.11.2011)
Ответ