Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Costs, valuation, attribution
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Costs, valuation, attribution Discuss artworks’ prices and attribution.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 16.04.2014, 06:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Новичок

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
По умолчанию Etchings Museum of the CPSU (b) - Prompt

Hello, I have such etchings.

Please tell me - what time they?

What are they?

Are there any value?

I have a total of 4 pieces.

Добавлено через 2 минуты
More scans.

Добавлено через 2 минуты
More images.

Последний раз редактировалось Alpha1147; 16.04.2014 в 06:59. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Alpha1147 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16.04.2014, 09:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,608 раз(а) в 686 сообщениях

Illustration on separate sheets , tear out the books were kept in the Library of the Institute of Marx - Engels - Lenin in the Central Committee of the CPSU ( b). After 1991 this Institute was transformed many times (See http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%98%...B7%D0%BC%D0%B0 )
Perhaps crippled books are still in in the library if they are not stolen , that tear illyustratsii.V any case , the case is within the jurisdiction and hardly worth the 5-10 dollars that can help in the sale of the sheet.

тандем вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16.04.2014, 11:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Местный

Поблагодарили 133 раз(а) в 73 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от tandem Посмотреть сообщение
Pictures on separate sheets of paper , tear out the books kept in the library of the Institute of Marx - Engels - Lenin in the Central Committee of the CPSU ( b). After 1991 this Institute was transformed many times ...
Perhaps crippled books are still in in the library if they are not stolen , that tear illyustratsii.V any case , the case is within the jurisdiction and hardly worth the 5-10 dollars that can help in the sale of the sheet .
From there -
Цитата:
The objective of the Institute were :
collection and storage of documents of Marx , Engels , Lenin , materials about their life and work .
looks strange here F - F . Rousseau , XVIII century French, illustrated with engravings . In any case, these pictures are most suitable quote from Salinger -
Цитата:
On the flip cover in gold letters on a red
background were printed the words : " These matches stolen from the home of Bob and Edie Berwick ".

СергейСпб вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо СергейСпб за это полезное сообщение:
Сашенька (16.04.2014)
Старый 16.04.2014, 21:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от tandem Посмотреть сообщение
Pictures on separate sheets of paper , tear out the books kept in the library
Perhaps crippled books are still in in the library if they are not stolen , that tear illyustratsii.V any case , the matter is cognizable
I would like to clarify the situation. If you claim that these engravings stolen - Imagine their evidence . You can even send me a statement to the police.

The origin of these prints I (who and when I bought them ) in the police I can easily give . If no evidence , other than their own conjectures you do not - you have to assume a dreamer not responsible for their words .

I do not exclude that such words you were told that would generate negative information field around these prints .

Старый 16.04.2014, 22:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Banned

Поблагодарили 343 раз(а) в 260 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Alpha1147 Посмотреть сообщение
The Origin of these prints I (who and when I bought them) to the police I would easily give

Really - bought at the museum?

ps Buying stolen goods - is not comme il faut.

Гриф вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16.04.2014, 22:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Новичок

These engravings were I absolutely legal and about any theft or buying stolen goods can not walk and talk - to me it's just funny to hear <! - ~ 1 ~ ->
And write about the theft could only person who does not quite understand what wrote. Or write such nasty things deliberately .
If you do not have any evidence that they are stolen - I consider such words merely attempts to blacken things.
Цитата:
Сообщение от Grif Посмотреть сообщение
ps Buying stolen goods - is not comme il faut .
P.S. Libel and slander - is not comme il faut .

Ответ

Метки
etching, etching