Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Artists, artworks, art history
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Artists, artworks, art history Discuss artists, their lives and works, the history of works’ creation and other art history issues.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 30.12.2010, 23:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,060 раз(а) в 1,378 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 33

Wladzislaw, I'm so sorry that creativity Podpomogov sometimes that's perceived as inadequate. This is so unfair, and this injustice accompanied him throughout his life. I knew him well, I can even say some time was something of a student-assistant (after graduation). I have something to and with whom to compare, you can believe it. talented, he was fantastic, and somehow totally talented. Could create from anything, anything. In painting, he was terrific, accurate and solid drawing, and this despite the fact that he never received vocational training.
He knew and understood surprisingly light - few of the artists already knows the light is there to say work in film. Surprisingly understood and knew the invoice, could get up to simulate the illusion, it seems, everything from paper to sand and wood, from brocade to silk, have not even looked not study nature, and just knew how to do it. Very fond of the characters and tried to express the meaning, the idea through a symbol.
 I know that sometimes gives rise to exclusion from the pros: we simply lost the habit of such a technique of painting, it's a bit archaic, but really - is gorgeous. Wali problem is that he did not get into the mainstream of our time, and not as his work. And yet, it somehow does not fit into the concept of the Armenian and the Armenian painter painting as Armenian painting has some features that it does not (do not want to go into these details). If he had lived in Russia or at least attended to in order to exhibit in Russia, liaise with the museums, in short, a little warning in advance, then surely he would have been the title (vowel or unwritten) [B]"outstanding Russian artist, or abruptly. Because he really had the potential for this, this title was his glove. But he was too careless and impractical, and remained as an artist and not Armenian and Russian, and there was "not exactly your" there "stranger". It's a shame that the heirs (two children and second wife) shared the remaining work, so yes, that can not even arrange a solo exhibition, because Val was not a prolific artist and each of the heirs are not typed, and 10 papers. In short, once everything was muddled. Once, long ago, he told me once said, "When I die, my pictures will be burned up," I asked, "How did it," he replied, "And they are not wanted."
 And then someone appears with his "moo-y-utny kitsch." Arrogant and unfair. There would have to regret that it could be, but it did not happen, sorry about that one "prominent Russian (or Armenian)" the artist would be greater if not for circumstances that are not people with their selfish interests, if y He himself was a different character, word, though ....
So sorry ....

zarajara вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо zarajara за это полезное сообщение:
kr555 (31.12.2010), luka77 (31.12.2010), SAH (31.12.2010), Samvel (01.01.2011), ВикторОтман (09.03.2012), Евгений (31.12.2010)
Старый 30.12.2010, 23:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,249 раз(а) в 1,399 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 6

Цитата:
Сообщение от luka77 Посмотреть сообщение
I really like
Me too ..

SAH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо SAH за это полезное сообщение:
luka77 (31.12.2010), Samvel (01.01.2011), Евгений (31.12.2010)
Старый 31.12.2010, 07:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Старожил

Поблагодарили 2,521 раз(а) в 494 сообщениях

Zara, thanks for your story and memories of Valais, but do you really think that all bad? We must understand that Podpomogov not a commercial artist, paintings for 25 years says a little, with the heirs of a complete mess, animation and work in the theater, "left no trace in his later works, and about psevdoiskusstvo not the first time I hear it, but there is more of the artist, which could be felt talking to him or his paintings, visited his studio, or even somehow touched with his world .. I think there should always comes back to whip the commercial promotion of an artist. Everything has its time, few people forgot it in Armenia, this is the era to which "hands are not there yet" (though, how do your hands reach for the last 20 years?), But this has not stopped in July 2010 Davtyan Nicholas receive a special prize for a documentary about Podpomogov International Film Festival "Golden Apricot".
I know artists, collectors, tourists, and not only that come to the Museum of Contemporary Art in Yerevan to see the work it Podpomogov, because in another place such an opportunity, unfortunately not (yet at the Museum Sardarapat have one job - a portrait of Andranik).
And his hands were golden .. Whether it's paintings or drawings, work in film and theater (artist, actor), shop windows or tombs in the Pantheon .. In the studio almost everything was contrived Valley, from the door and locks down to tools and furniture. And what was the restorer?!
What about the Armenian or Russian (or Ukrainian) Artist - a separate issue, we can have differing interpretations, but do not forget that most of his paintings devoted to the topic of Armenia in his unique interpretation (and I am glad that communication with Saryan or Parajanov did not prevent him "defending" and not be influenced by such titans). And in Yerevan, as you know, it responded like this: "Our Valyushka - salt Armenia", "Who does not know Podpomogov does not know Armenian!".

Painful moments is, of course, but not so bad

luka77 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо luka77 за это полезное сообщение:
kr555 (31.12.2010), SAH (31.12.2010), Samvel (01.01.2011), Евгений (31.12.2010)
Старый 31.12.2010, 16:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,608 раз(а) в 686 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara Посмотреть сообщение
I'm so sorry that creativity Podpomogov sometimes that's perceived as inadequate. This is so unfair, , and this injustice accompanied him throughout his life.
Dear zarajara, try without emotions and resentments analyze WHY? Maybe the fact the artist himself, his character, attitude towards life and his creativity.

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara; 1456401"
There would have to regret that it could be, but it did not happen, sorry about that one "prominent Russian (or Armenian)" the artist would be greater if not for circumstances that do not people with their selfish interests, if he himself had a different character, word, though ....
Too much if .... History (life), as is known does not know the subjunctive ....
Of course this is not kitsch in the traditional sense, but not all artists can display the philosophy and symbolism is not slipped into recognizable cliches and repetition. Alas, featured product, I think, just this level.

тандем вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо тандем за это полезное сообщение:
Samvel (01.01.2011), Toinen (31.12.2010)
Старый 01.01.2011, 11:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,060 раз(а) в 1,378 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 33

Alas, I am not so optimistic and with good reason. Year in 2003-2004, I had a project: for the Voice of Armenia "I wrote a small series of articles on Armenian artists of the older generation, who at one time (50-70 years) were very well known. They were artists with the Soviet titulaturoy with titles. I walked home, talking to family members, among which, incidentally, most - the artists or the artists.
And came to the disappointing conclusion: artist should be engaged by her family and it is the fundamental condition of his posthumous fame.
Everything, literally everything greeted me with joy, like "finally came to an art historian who is going to my dad." However, do not bother to do even basic attribution. Ask who the portrait when he wrote the work, but simply - the size. The answer is "not remember", "do not know" and drag the ruler to measure. Ask for photos, saying "somewhere in the closet on the balcony."
This series of articles came out, but then the "Voice" has not come out in the electronic version, as I have them in typed form is not preserved, only in the tenderloin, can I dial again (if the time is) and then put in your diary or on the appropriate page .
Now only otsmatrivala entitled "Armenian Artists", about someone a couple of lines (Hovhannes Zardaryan Vahan Horenyan Ara Bekarian) about somebody nothing at all (Eprem Savayan, Sedrak Rashmadzhyan).
Young people, artists and art students, about most of them do not know.
So it's not fact, if the relatives are not involved, the artist disappears from the arena, as the same Unanian Artashes, Ashot Melkonyan, Vahram Khachikyan
In addition. time greatly accelerated the flow of information is enormous and very quick version - will appreciate the descendants will not work. Name, whose would it have been, simply do not have time to catch on consciousness, it takes down this stream, so must be constantly reminded.
What Valya remembers, despite the fact that 12 years ago - certainly evidence of "people's love for him, and of course the fact that Asya, his wife, yet was able to initiate the site (incidentally, the article signed by Zara and Zara Maloyan Ter-Akopian - mine), but I think he deserves more.

zarajara вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо zarajara за это полезное сообщение:
luka77 (01.01.2011), Samvel (01.01.2011), Евгений (01.01.2011)
Ответ