Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Buy / Sell > Sell
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Sell Sale of artworks.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 26.04.2015, 18:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 34 раз(а) в 24 сообщениях
По умолчанию I. Kagan, "Winter. Leningrad Boulevard"

I. Kagan. The Painting "Winter. Leningrad Boulevard". The USSR, Leningrad, 1978.
Materials: cardboard, oil.
Dimensions: see CH
A dedication to the artist Nina Pavlovna Prokhorova (Glushkova).
In excellent collectible condition.
The price is negotiable.
All the details via mail: [email protected]

This picture is a famous representative of the Leningrad school from the family of the famous painter N. P. Prokhorova (Glushkova).
Prokhorov (Glushkov) Nina p. (1925 - 2002). Painter. Member of the USSR Union of artists. Systematic art education in Yaroslavl and Crimean Art schools, participant of all-Russian, Republican and regional exhibitions, exhibited in France, USA, Hungary, Czechoslovakia. Painter, sculptor and ceramics artist. Works are in collections of museums of fine arts of the city of Dmitrov, Dubna, Star city, and were included in corporate and private collections in Russia and abroad.

Kagan Igor Borisovich
1929 -
artist
Biography
1949-1954 - study at the Leningrad Mining Institute.
1956 - went to work in the Trust of Geodetic works and engineering artistry-sale (ALEGRIA) Main Architectural-Planning Administration of the Leningrad city Executive Committee.
1962 - the beginning of classes in the art Studio of the Palace of culture "Food technologist".
1967 - this year has been involved in numerous urban and all-you-rates.
1971 - the first personal exhibition of painting in Tram and Trolleybus Administration of Leningrad.
1976-1983 - personal exhibition in DK "Food technologist".
1987 - participated in the exhibitions: "40 years of Victory" and "I praise you, the earth Leningrad" (Central exhibition hall "Manege").
1988 - awarded the medal of laureate of the III all-Union festival of folk art in Moscow.
1989 - contest exhibition in the Museum of history of Leningrad in honor of the 175th anniversary of the birth of Mikhail Lermontov. Honorable mention.
1999 - personal exhibition in the exhibition graphic centre (VHC) - "Novograf". Broadcast on channel 5 TV.
1999-2004 - member of the annual exhibitions of the St. Petersburg Hu the painters in the Central exhibition hall "Manege".
2002 - member of the I International biennial of graphic art in St. Petersburg.
2003 - entry into the Creative Union of artists of St. Petersburg.
2004 - participated in exhibitions of the Union.
- personal exhibition at the Creative Alliance. ("AquaSafe and round about-ness"). Program about the exhibition on the radio on the wave of "Echo of Moscow" and "Telecourier" on channel 5.
2005 - personal exhibition of graphics in the branch of the Central city library named after. Vladimir Mayakovsky, Nevsky PR., 20.

Алексей Романович вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.04.2015, 18:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 34 раз(а) в 24 сообщениях
По умолчанию I. Kagan. The Painting "Winter. Leningrad Boulevard". The USSR, Leningrad, 1978.

I. Kagan. The Painting "Winter. Leningrad Boulevard". The USSR, Leningrad, 1978.

Алексей Романович вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ