Тема: Armenian artists
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15.12.2010, 20:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #889
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,593 раз(а) в 536 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 14
Отправить сообщение для sur с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию Valery Hanukaev.

Here I want to mention Valerie Hanukaeve, Chairman of the Gayane Khachaturian, a man selflessly loving and devoted creativity of this great artist, do not miss a strength or a means of preserving the rich artistic heritage and a posthumous promotion this is probably the most original artists of our time, who managed to create a immediately recognized his unique world, whose work is appreciated by many of our famous contemporaries. I have never come across a person so carried away with painting, literally living my passion to invest in it all their efforts, time and money. Says Slava Stepanian (Director Mosarmteatra, disciple and follower of Sergei Paradjanov), if every Armenian artist would have been his Hanukaev, the Armenian painting would have been in first place in the world. Hanukaev already demonstrated the seriousness of its intentions and capabilities by staging exhibitions in Yerevan Gayane and 53 Venice Biennale, which gathered a magnificent collection of paintings by the artist's intention to open its museum in downtown Moscow.
 Valery Baruhovich suffered the terrible tragedy of life, which nevertheless it is not broke, do not harden and is not forced to leave their hobby. Now he is full of plans for the organization in Moscow, Penza and European exhibitions Gayane and further promotion of creative artist around the world. All anyone ever communicate with Valery Hanukaevym, have no doubt that he will carry out all their plans. When he talks about creativity Gayane shows her pictures, read her letter, he literally transformed and it becomes clear that people are so enthusiastic about their work, achieve all that he has outlined. Let us wish Valery Baruhovichu carry out all its plans, and every Armenian (and only) artist to find his Hanukaeva.
 Once again I'll link to the website fund Gayane: http://www.gayanekhachaturianfoundation.ru/ru/
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 01049.jpg
Просмотров: 654
Размер:	63.0 Кб
ID:	1066592  

Последний раз редактировалось sur; 15.12.2010 в 20:56.
sur вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 9 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо sur за это полезное сообщение:
Arthur777 (17.12.2010), kr555 (15.12.2010), luka77 (15.12.2010), lusyvoronova (04.01.2011), Nara (15.12.2010), Samvel (15.12.2010), Santa (18.11.2011), usynin2 (16.12.2010), Евгений (15.12.2010)