Тема: Armenian artists
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 10.12.2010, 10:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #871
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273
По умолчанию Commissioner Tiffany ... Stella Kesayeva.

Interesting article in the journal ArtChronika "(EA)
-------------------------------------------------- -
".. In Moscow, she was able to bring a fabulously expensive Warhol, Basquiat and Wesselmann, St. Petersburg Zaluchchia become almost a" defector "Ilya and Emilia Kabakov, in Vienna and Venice, she took out a team of artists and gang journalists. In the capital, had two exhibition sites, that host fund in her name. Now add to this Hall A. Shchusev in Venice. However, this is not an addition to the property, but to the image and to economic trouble: Ministry of Culture has appointed Stella Kesaeva Commissioner of the Russian pavilion in Venice during the Biennale of Contemporary Art 2011 , 2013 and 2015 ... "
Michael Bode

Читать дальше... 
Secret Business Plan

Stella Kesayeva - VIP zero's, the time when the domestic art scene out entirely new people. They do not remember, but probably did not know what happened here before. It seemed that they all came from other worlds. But by how acumen with knowledge of local customs and mores, they took up arrangement of its affairs, it became clear that this is not some gods, and yet the local people. They probably came in time when almost all over. That is when the thing of the past boom in contemporary Russian art, but the lull only occasionally vzbalamuchivali one of our tireless performer, when after "defoltnogo the 1998 gallery and community decided to lie down in anticipation of better times. Just this time, and found returning to Russia from abroad Stella Kesayeva.
"When I came back to Moscow (and it was in 2000), then began walking through the galleries of contemporary art. They were few, and almost all of them were either in basements or attics, or in private apartments. Remember those plastic cups on the opening day - everything was somehow unpresentable. I saw how professionally and adequately show the West its artists. And at the same time our artists out there with a few exceptions did not know and did not appreciate. Their work has sought to buy on the cheap, dumped in warehouses in anticipation of what may be something someday will be in demand. And here I thought that we first need powerfully in the gallery to show American art, and then a wave of success set by Russian artists. Since the passage of time Stelle Kesaevoy see its business plan. I guess he kept in great secrecy, because, perhaps, no one came in 2003 at the Stella Art Gallery at the vernissage of the exhibition "From pop art to transavangarda" and never dreamed that someday the work of our artists will take place on the walls, warmed Warhol and Basquiat Vesselmanom.

Read morehttp://www.artchronika.ru/item.asp?id=2161

1.Stella Kesayeva on display in the Arsenale at the 53rd Venice Biennale, 2009
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: i_2400_!!!Stella_Tour06.JPG
Просмотров: 349
Размер:	24.6 Кб
ID:	1058942  

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
luka77 (14.12.2010), sur (11.12.2010), Люси (13.12.2010)