Тема: Artists Paul
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.10.2009, 15:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, really ...
Very well replenished its base of specimen signatures of artists. It felt, there will be many "imported", that which we have little, artists, in the main bases presented few who signed up for lifelong learning and Cyrillic, and Latin ...

[color="# 666686"]Added after 5 minutes[/color]

Yes, I remember saying. And "the reputation and opportunities to sell at a profit," and the "Hotel Drouot" ... Remember.

I think the reason is different.
Pictures are buying, then, when there are already home-house furniture in it, all the most necessary for a normal life ...
And when the question is, "what to buy? Washing machine or a painting?" The answer, in my opinion, clear ...
Poor you think about people. But the point is not to chtoto buy, and buy something to sell later at a profit. This is true only in part Soviet, to the extent that the picture should warm the soul, but if it is original it should eventually rise in price. This is when it can sell, and when one begins to fraudulent attempts, it is already on Pavlov.
As a result, prices are not rostut and no interest in such salonam.Invistitsii are not possible.

Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием