Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Запись от Про искусство размещена 18.08.2014 в 08:52

The actress made ​​the exhibition to the anniversary date of his father - Alexander Vertinsky.In March, the 125th anniversary of his birth.

******* As a child I had such hooliganism - dragged the Pope of their pocket change. Just for the sake of risk. Dad, of course, knew about it.And at dinner asks , as usual grassiruya"Some vogovka yesterday yk - x - ala my money.You do not know who that is?"Looking at clear blue eyes of a child , I said no.He asked : can you give money ? I - no. And continued to steal. He lacked the wisdom of doing this strange child"s play any criminal case.

Flogged us basically mom.When Pope flog us it was not - he was grasping at validol ran and we hid under the skirts of his dressing gown.And here he was so thin , but growing downward , and when mom flies with a ruler - she smacked us ruler - and asked:"Sasha , where the children ?" - He could not lie to her , quietly said:"Lilechka"and lowered his eyes down.When I then asked my mother what she smacked us so , she replied:"I"m an artist who sought to asses your pink ».

This lightheadedness my mother was incredibly attractive to Pope. Somehow , even when he courted her in China, wrote a letter to her tragic that a ship sailing in Qingdao, they got into a typhoon." I was close to death , but at that moment I thought about you and how you are dear to me , as I love you ..."His next letter to mom was already irritated ," What are you still strange , I am writing to you that I almost destroyed the typhoon , and you write to me ,"how lovely , I love typhoons ." He saw a lot of women , apparently , but this being my mom took him to Russia and established his family.

1. clowns case

Dad gave many charity concerts - then they called patronage.One day he was told that the headmistress at my school with the money collected by him for the orphaned children , bought a rug. It was in front of me.He turned pale , got up, threw on his coat and went to his long strides to school. She was on Pushkin Street - now it"s Big Dmitrovsk , and our apartment was at Eliseevsky deli.He walked , scarf waving , he grabbed validol we ran after him , thinking that now there will be something incredible. Ascended to the second floor of the school , opened the door and saw the carpet.Then we were left with the door closed and nothing can be heard.But the headmistress had to sell the carpet and get the money back to the destination. For him, this was an incredible event clowns shock.

2. doll in blue

When my father came home from the tour , began giving gifts.But he was a pedant in his bag all folded precisely , and sometimes he even brought the uneaten half of lemon, wrapped in a napkin.Suitcase to unpack painfully slow , shaking our nerves.In any case it was impossible to rush it , and we just stood still and waited. And that first shows hand puppets , then leg , then the whole thing. Dad knew that my sister and I need to give all the same , because otherwise it would be a terrible fight. So he gave the doll in pink dress , Marianne , and blue to me.

But I"m still jealous of his monstrous"shanhayke this ." Believed that only those whom you love madly , you can give a pink doll. And the only one who can not stand - the doll in blue.And it was me - I gave the doll in blue.I have not talked to him , took offense , Dad figured out a relationship with me and work with them to improve. That was such a difficult childhood with my character.

3. Côte Kloferdon

Dad told amazing stories. For example , it was an endless series about cat Kloferdona.The windows of our flat out (and still go ) to the roof Eliseevsky deli , where he worked in the meat department Kloferdon.He had a heavy biography.He was caught stealing , sat out of jail , his job in a nearby deli, bailed in the dairy department , and he could hardly keep from in order not to eat all the cream. And it was love - her name Fanshetta.During the night they met on the roof. And my sister and I , when everyone went to sleep for a long time looked out the window onto the roof - and that"s the power of our imagination excited Kloferdon arose on the roof and in the morning we told the Pope continued ...

4 Bandidas

we sister and I were two bonne.We walked sedately with us alternately in Pushkin Square, and were brought up young ladies.But one day, looking attentively at us at dinner, my father told my mother:"I ​​have the impression that we are raising our two CTE -e- rs not as Soviet citizens ." It was a fateful phrase , because we were sent to summer camp.

We Marianne had two suitcases - German , of light skin.There we put leggings , tights , boots , dresses, fufaechki ... I do not remember anything in the camp , except for the terrible hunger and strange awkwardness when singing the line"Vzveytes fires blue night , we are the pioneers working-class children ." It would be nice , I thought, if my dad wrote such songs instead of songs about some dancers , clowns , smelling of dog , refined women ... That would have written this , about the children of the workers, I would be proud ...

When we came back , we had one fiber suitcase for two, and there were two things.Marinanne owned a faded blue T-shirt on which was embroidered with" Nick K" , and me black satin harem pants with the word"second force".We stumbled into the house, sniffing , cursing obscenities , and in front of us in a row dad in holiday suit and tie, my mother , two bonne , a grandmother with pies.No greeting , no kiss , we said,"Well, Che stand? As crap squad ! Guzzle give." Then they went into the kitchen , opened the lid of a pot and hands polkastryuli ate hamburgers.

Pope as the head of the detachment , quietly walked into his office and shamefacedly closed the door for a long time did not go , then let there mom and we heard my mother"s sobs and daddy"s strict mutterings.

But it was too late.Soviet power came into my sister full inevitability.We became full bandit.And we itched.Grandmother found lice. We shook their towels in kerosene , but the camp lice were remarkably tenacious. Then we were shaved bald and hair burned.Lice were withdrawn, but we are left unmanaged Tear.When we bought the bike, we traveled the country holding the side of the truck , without hands. When this was reported to the pope , he almost had a heart attack. We could not be stopped.So we acted on the camp.

In 1957, the pope died. He died in Leningrad, after a concert at the House of veterans. We have become lonely , very grieved his death , and our life flowed in a different channel.

6.« you are a girl ! »

somehow director Ptushko called my mother and said Lily , you have two daughters - 15 and 16 years, and I"m looking for an actress for the role gonna.Maybe bring a some of them on trial ? Mom said no, no, no samples , Alexander did not want to be actresses. But Ptushko persuaded.And my mom took me.And I was 15 very athletic teenager, wearing sweatpants , played on the basketball team and was short swifts.Ptushko as soon as he saw me , he said"oh, no , no, no.Have not you, Lily , any other daughter? Better?"Mama said there, but that really is bad. While , yes , behold, the makeup artist looked at me with pity and said,"Let"s put on a dress , you"re a girl.Comb the hairs ."I was wearing a bright delicate dress, stuck cilia and Ptushko was amazed.I have approved.And since I was not an actress , then decided to give me a teacher who would rehearse with me the role.It was Seraphim Germanovna Birman, character actress of the old cinema.

Tremendous growth , with particular birmanovskim voice. Small eyes , gray hair and gimlets , sheared under the pot. And she"s gonna show me.Tied a handkerchief , becoming similar to Baba Yaga , she took the enamel bucket and putting his hand to his forehead visor , showed me gonna meet with Gray. Huge Seraphim stood and stared - and all the clobber me.Finally, her little eyes flashed crazy light, she raises her hand and cried aloud in a stentorian voice,"I"m here, GRE -e -y !". And huge leaps ran toward an imaginary Gray, rattling a bucket , ripping off her shawl , and shaking his gray hair.And I looked at her , knew that such heights of craftsmanship never attain.Seraphim was a critical and unforgiving.It was only when I played Ophelia , she called my mother and said,"Lily , I think I can please you.She does not seem full bezdar ."

7. Amphibian come!

we were filming"The Amphibian Man" in Sevastopol , in the Blue Bay.Operator Total niggles - the water has blossomed , then faded , it seemed like it would never end. I thought that this would be the most boring picture.Therefore, its success in the end, I took over some general craziness.Came tons of letters , the postman knocked on the door with his foot , left a huge pile on the floor and angrily left. When out of the house , waiting for me at the bottom of the indispensable group Ichthyander.
Then we did not have bodyguards and armored limousines. We are available to everyone.Grandmother said sternly , that nothing in our lives will not change, and as I went to Eliseevsky for bread and milk, and continued - to persuade her grandmother to no avail. I wore a scarf , glasses, but I recognized instantly. Liu Yu - yuba , screaming out of the sausage department , come here, come Amphibian ! You want an autograph from her to take , remember ?! Ran out of the sausage and I wrote autographs on pieces of paper , on the checks on passports , arms and sausage ... In the coupe came to me grooms to drink properly. It was a constant flour, it was called the glory. The only thing that she brought me - a terrible fear of the crowd. I "m afraid of her to this day. In a very public place I started shivering, and it seems to me that it was again released some Ichthyander.

8. He sawed me and eaten!

My conscious creative life began with the film"Hamlet ." Kozintsev invited me to try it, but I did not hope that I will adopt the role of Ophelia, because it is usually played actress with great experience.Kozintsev wiped my face with all the colors.I have painted a terrible hydrogen peroxide so that almost no one could see the hair I have pulled all the eyebrows , eyelashes removed because he wanted, as an esthete , this revivalist party. Brought me a picture - there was a statue with no eyes at all - and said,"Nastya , see this picture. That is if you have such eyes , consider that the role of failed ...".Smoktunovskij , I remember, made ​​a lasting impression on me.He rehearsing Hamlet ,
in life tried on this role : was closed, unsociable.Turning off ever. Even in the buffet. Standing alone , and asked him not to talk.And all around whispering : it - Hamlet , see, rehearsing , gets used.And then I realized that this is it - art.He is very kind to me, telling me how to play and what is the art of acting.And I"m incredibly grateful Smoktunovsky.Without him I would not have played as played.

Then met him on the movie" Theft".He played my father , this is the story of the conflict between father and daughter.I was very glad to meet him and rushed to him with the same affection that before experienced , but he pushed me away with incredible coldness. He did not want to talk to me and find fault without end.Just like his character , unhappy daughter, her behavior , attitudes and morals.At first I was literally offended , but then I realized that he was once again get used to the role. He endlessly I sawed and scolded.Breakfast could not stop , throw a napkin , come up to me and start to sort things out in the morning before the shooting , because , apparently , he needed it as an artist - to amass conflict , serious relationship with my heroine. It was a very strange time and strange relationship.And until the end of his life, he did not very much came out of that role - at least to me.And in the theater - is already in Moscow Art Theater - it lasted. Once he played in" The Seagull" Dorn.He liked to pause and once , as he pulled one such , always and to all a good Iya Savina said with ehidtsey :"As the years passed ." I wondered :"What are you so ?" - And she explains to me :" Because I PAULINA play, and I love him , and he asked me , I just ate it ." And then I realized that I was not alone I am a victim of this relationship.

9. Needle abdominal

Immediately after"Hamlet"I was invited by Bondarchuk - play a small carafe of Lisa in"War and Peace ."I"ve been refused, because , as you know , Princess Lisa dies giving birth. I was not ready for this process - I was not even born favorite son Stephen, and I said that I do not know , do not know and do not know what to do. But Bondarchuk was a very hard-nosed ," Do not worry, Nastya.It does not matter that you have not yet given birth.I"ll teach you ."Came to the rehearsal , I was wearing a cotton belly straps - so warm , and he told me:"You"re about two hours walk through the Mosfilm , and then come.But try to behave in such a way that no one would suspect that this is not a real belly ."And I went.
First, carefully holding the wall.People stay : writing bad? No, no, no, I"m all right , I said.Then he grew bolder , came to the buffet , I succumbed to turn, took the food, I brought another - say , eat , eat , you should.Then he met a friend, she pulled a long time ,"ah-ah -ah , and from whom?".Yes , Andrew , I say ( on the role of a husband I - Prince Andrew ) ." Oh, Th - I do not remember that you had Andrew. Why so soon ?" -" Yes, something like that happened ."-" And soon?"-"Yes.Soon, soon ,"I say.And just what the rumors are not crawled about me and some of the city Andrew ! When I came to Bondarchuk , he looked - and he had piercing eyes - and said,"So, okay , well , you"re already , in my opinion , is ready ." And that scene with Princess Mary , apprehension , that something had happened to Prince Andrew , and it"s about that time the wounded. I Bondarchuk for this episode gave the hoop , I embroider a large needle, nervous that there stomach and that the prince , Bondarchuk satisfied. Wonderful, says good for you went , what you get used to two o"clock in the image. Now rest for a few minutes and dosnimem.I relaxed hoops postponed , sit ... he comes in, look at me , and suddenly ,"Fu- oo-oo! Nastya ! Well, that "s you! Two hours later I taught you , you"re embroidering - embroidered , and stuck a needle in the stomach ."

10.« We women do not take ! »

Was theater manivshy me always ." Contemporary".And I venture to arrive there , though only played classical heroines. Ask Kalyagina who studied at two courses older than me and has always been a great friend of mine , that he did to me passage.Making passage"Antigone"by Jean Anouilh , and I ask Igor Kvasha : can I show you in the theater? And then the actors of the theater" Contemporary" were such ... VERY important.And he told me :" You know , the old woman , the fact that we do not take the women ." But I still decided to try.And sitting in front of me all : Efremov, Volcheck Tabakov, Kazakov, Yevstigneev , Lavrov ... I play an excerpt from"Antigone"and do not remember anything , except that I shake leg.Got Game , in the throes of leaving, thinking ,"Well, well , I played so bad , I did not take it. Go to the theater Vakhtangov ."
And here comes me a secretary and said that I was accepted unanimously. And two years I played there in the crowd , already when it comes to modern language, a star. Played in the"Naked King"one of the guards , we went out , marched and said,"the spirit of the soldier was not weakened , in -pa , p- ru- pa, no more women soldiers , in -pa , p- ru- pa"... This I had the role. Yevstigneev , who played the king, looked askance at me, because the whole room whispered :"Vertinskaya ! Amphibian came on the scene !" And he said," it bothers me to play."I was taken , but I continued to look behind the scenes of his great game.Both him and all the others - all of the founders. And she tried to adjust. Girls played - with backpacks hromenkih , kosenkih , insert cotton in the nose, did freckles, red hair sticking out - nothing I did not go.Could not adapt to this sociality. And once in the" Contemporary" invited the young British director - Peter James. He put the"Twelfth Night" , where I was given the role of Olivia. It was impossible to play as a character , it was not accepted in the" Contemporary" , and I came up with her ​​ridiculous makeup. Bleached face , eyebrows and eyelashes - it"s a comedy.James was happy. He was short , with a beer belly , with long hair , always a little screwy , and showed me the role , thrusting forward belly. So I played Olivia. Funny happened .

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 948 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 13:16.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх