Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

Essay on the painting (My stories)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 08.02.2016 в 13:24

Essay on the picture

Today, finally, classes began at the school of Ilya, ended a two-week quarantine for influenza and as it usually happens, last night he suddenly remembered that I have tomorrow to submit an essay on the film.
He called and asked for help from me, but I like modern," advanced" grandma immediately said,"Look on the Internet, there certainly is full of different works, take any and rewrite, why grandma-то to go."

I Think said and calmed down? As it is not so! Got myself on the Internet, in-первых look at the picture about which to write, and in-вторых to read versions of the essays. Looked, read, scratched head and called her grandson to come, will write themselves.
let me Explain why, but first, look at the picture:
zCowdcohxdM (700x535, 142Kb)
p. P. Konchalovsky" lilac in a basket"

Why the authors of the textbook selected for composing this masterpiece, impossible to understand.
I think so, only because the artist grandfather by Nikita Mikhalkov...:)
what can 10-11 year-old child to write in his essay about the painting of this" Satanist" and" cubist" about the artist written in his biographies.

I Looked at reproductions of his paintings and realized why they weren"t among the large number of albums of paintings in the library of my grandfather. Don"t want to offend his fans, but there"s even the eye not for that catch....
Oh Well, need to write, write what-нибудь....:)

Read a few options ready essays online, I suggest to read and think about who wrote these options, teachers, students or ordinary fifth graders, seven spans in a forehead..?

so : versions of works by picture P. P. Konchalovsky" Сирень in the basket" grade 5, elementary school:

1 Variant

External simplicity of the painting is deceptive. A huge number of colors, their freshness, with remarkable realism – this is only a small part of what can be said about the work. In the picture there are white, pink, and dark-красный, and other colors. It feels like the artist is drawing each color, tried to give him some-либо feeling.

Konchalovsky wanted to show in this painting nature in all its glory on the example of lilac. This is evidenced by the fact that even trash, which are color, made of wicker, which is more close to nature. Such baskets were not rare for each person, the artist wants to give the painting routine, but also to show how beautiful it is. The background paintings were made in grey, brown and yellow. This effect gives the work more vivid, highlighting against this background, the abundance of flowers, which abounds in the picture.

Closing your eyes and retreating into a dream world, should imagine this picture, to smell the lilacs, feel the power and tenderness of nature, to experience the feelings that usually appear in spring, while walking through the grove or hike.

the Artist was able to convey a magnificent bouquet of feelings and emotions in the painting" lilac in a basket". Judging by how it"s written, the Director approached the creative process with soul and tried to transfer to her all the things that usually feel like spending time in nature.

Option 2

in Front of me is the painting" lilac in a basket". The author is a wonderful artist p. P. Konchalovsky, who loved to depict flowers. His brush paintings belong to the" Two roses" and" Poppies"," Carnation" and" lilac".

In the center of the still life depicts a fragrant lilac. Apparently, its branches just cut, because the artist with a rich palette of colors manages to convey the freshness of the bouquet. In the upper part is dominated by bright colors and shades. Heavy bunches of lilac mauve, purple, deep purple. Each tiny petal star clearly visible even in the picture.

the Lower part of the bouquet is decorated with bright lilac. She probably ripped off from another hive in the flower garden. On canvas masters white lilac acquires a different shade of color – milky, pink. The cloud of fragrant flowers framed by the leaves. On the right, where the bouquet is better lit, the leaves are light green, even yellowish tinge, left - mostly dark greens. I think that the picture even shows drops of dew, not yet had time to dry on the small petals of lilac.

Bouquet is not expensive vase, and in a simple wicker basket, but that doesn"t seem less attractive. The backdrop to baskets of lilacs is, I think, whitewashed wall that is poorly lit, and therefore is sometimes grey, and lilac, and purple. The basket of flowers is on the floor of the veranda. Dark background to emphasize the freshness and beauty of lilacs.

Despite the fact that lilac is drawn, and it seems even the picture smells, creating a spring mood. Using a varied palette of colors, composition of the painting, the artist expresses his admiration of nature.

Maybe they got lucky and they wrote it standing in front of a painting in" the Tretyakov gallery", or how they managed so much detail to see, even" отдельные the petals with dew drops", on the reproductions it is not visible. This on the Internet and in the textbook reproduction is generally of such a quality that can hardly be the lilac to see...

I suddenly felt very sorry teachers, imagine this: sitting a poor teacher, on the table was a pile of notebooks and all such and the same" pearl"... Sit yourself down, draw a solid five....

Came Basia and Ilya immediately said that creativity Konchalovsky her well known, so she will actively assist in the writing of essays.:))
DSC04558 (468x623, 92Kb)
Opening on its large screen the picture, I told Elijah good to see, and then" закрывая eyes and leaving the world грез..." (quoting the author of the first version of the composition) to tell me what he sees in this picture.

the Child laughed and said that he sees the bouquet of lilacs in a basket and all....
It different colors with the leaves....
No overflow, and even more so" капелек dew on the petals of the lilac" he couldn"t see and that"s it. I wear glasses too and tried all this to see, but alas....:))

so, I said grandson, to come up with nothing, we write as we can, but themselves. Let it be three, but honestly earned.:)
Here"s what we got:

" П.P. Konchalovsky - artist of the last century, often painted portraits and still lifes. He loved to draw flowers, especially lilacs. He has many paintings about the lilacs.(Really, I counted six pieces" сирени" in all types, in vases and on the bushes)
Consider painting" Сирень in the basket". We see standing on the table with the wicker baskets with a lush bouquet of lilacs. Lilac fresh as - if it had just cut from the Bush. It is different colors: white, pink, lilac and purple, then cut it off with a few bushes. In the bouquet a lot of green leaves, so the picture was bright and very beautiful. I want to come up, take a sprig of lilac, smell her, to find a flower with four petals and make желание...."

Then we speculated a bit about what we would chose, finding such a flower.
One of them just doesn"t, it"s mine, that grandson in the school were asked to write any more such pieces of music...:))

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 822 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 07:36.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх