Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Запись от Про искусство размещена 30.07.2014 в 09:45

mMjTQ2nKEqE (700x283 , 39Kb)

rferf-XoeOM (700x401, 78Kb)

in New York, triumphantly completed tours of the Bolshoi Theatre , held in the International Festival of Lincoln Center

"in the U.S., we brought our best performances , forming the basis of the repertoire of the Bolshoi Theater. U.S. tours have become for us the first in nine years ," - said in an interview with Trend.ITAR-TASS Bolshoi Ballet artistic director Sergei Filin.

At Lincoln Center for 15 days twice sounded opera"The Tsar"s Bride ." Little known in the U.S. classic by Nikolai Rimsky -Korsakov American audience was presented in a concert performance.Adjustments made ​​to the score Musical Director , People"s Artist of the USSR Gennady Rozhdestvensky.

Seven times was shown ballet"Swan Lake"by composer Peter Tchaikovsky, thrice - the ballet" Don Quixote" and the same time the ballet" Spartacus".

4ByciF6Muco (700x450, 61Kb)

q8Lt-BqZV88 (700x453, 59Kb)
Svetlana Zakharova and David Hallberg , New York

lead roles in"Swan Lake"performed by People"s Artist of Russia Svetlana Zakharova and American Ballet Theatre soloist David Hallberg.

"Imagine New York - my first house , Moscow - the second"- says the soloist of the Bolshoi Theatre David Hallberg ." When I dance with him - it"s always contact. This rarely happens ," - says the prima ballerina of the Bolshoi Theatre Svetlana Zakharova.

fo_jb-jpbKM (525x700, 82Kb)
Svetlana Zakharova and David Hallberg , New York , July 2014

from an interview New York Observer, July 23, 2014

How would you describe your relationship to the stage with Svetlana Zakharova ? you once said that between you and Natalia Osipova , dancing with you earlier, you sexual attraction.

The first time we danced together with Svetlana , we just know each other.I think we are very good match temperament and physically , of course. So on stage we look harmonious. But interestingly ... Svetlana and danced so much that it is now starting to play with each other and do different things.She trusts me more , I trust her more.The more often we dance with each other , the more blooms our partnership.

The Bolshoi"s "Spartacus" at the Lincoln Center Festival. By Gia Kourlas, 28 July 2014

Svetlana Zakharova and Alexander Volchkov in batches Crassus and Aegina.

FpEyOgQ49gI (700x454, 60Kb)

" Ms. Zakharova , gorgeous Aegina from the outset , reveled in its depravity.with a gleam in his eyes and feline charm she used her lithe body as a dancer in the show. her legs , which can combat a whole army ... which she did.Spartacus entice people with courtesans and wine , Ms. Zakharova wrapped his long limbs around a staff covered with a floral vine. Phallic symbols have a place in this ballet".

photo: V. Kazakov , Svetlana Zakharova.

M3Xk_dgLqO8 (700x504, 56Kb)

Once you get to chickened gladiators who still could join Spartacus , Aegina with courtesans and entices them to traps , delivering into the hands of groups of Crassus ...

Svetlana Zakharova in the party hetaera Aegina

" It is extremely rare for the U.S. - a country of people employed. Usually this happens only on representations in the evening ," - said corr.ITAR-TASS one of the organizers of the tour with the American side Dasha Carol.

The ideas leading Russian theater as a correspondent reported.ITAR-TASS Directorate of Lincoln Center, visited almost 40 thousand spectators.

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 2738 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 20:56.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх