Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Historia de un Amor - History of love (Story song)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 23.11.2015 в 21:03

this song for the First time, it just so happened that I heard performed by Luis Miguel and loved it. Since then many years have passed and this song I heard performed by many singers in different languages, but as they say the first love is stronger than all...:) So my story about this song I start it with Luis Miguel...
luis-miguel_1765571 (392x473, 97Kb)

Luis Miguel - Historia de un Amor

Luis Miguel is the son of Italian actress marcely Battery and popular in the 60s Spanish singer Luisito Rey - born in Puerto Rico on April 19 1970, but raised in Mexico.
Luis Miguel Gallego of Battery is undoubtedly the brightest star of Latin pop music of the 90s.
This is another one of his famous song" Ese Momento", known as" one More minute".

It is widely famous romantic style of singing and very beautiful voice. The singer"s fans gave him the nickname El Sol de Mexico ( El Sol de Mexico) —" the Sun of Mexico".
Luis Miguel - winner of nine Grammy awards and sold over 60 million albums.
At the age of 27, he received another distinguished mark in his brilliant musical career - a star on the sidewalk of the Boulevard of Fame in Hollywood.

And now actually the history of the love songs...

carlosAlmaran (178x178, 10Kb)
Historia de un Amor (History of love) — song in the genre of Bolero in Spanish, which tells of the suffering of the man who lost his love. The author is Panamanian songwriter Carlos Eleta Almaran,
who wrote this song in 1954 under the impression the death of the wife of his brother Fernando.
In 1955, Argentine singer and actor Leo Marini better known in the homeland under the name" La voz que acaricia" -" the Voice that caresses" was the first performer of this song.

recordings of this song broke the 1955 record sales in the country.
RRiH1gW6jc4 (643x287, 74Kb)

In 1956 she played in the Mexican film of the same name. Starring the singer and actress Elena Ramos is a singer and actress Libertad Lamarque

This song is truly a world hit. Her singing not only Hispanic singers, but also singers from many countries of the world.
Russian version in 1956 entitled" the First encounter" was performed by Klavdiya Shulzhenko

Sang and césar Evora, Julio Iglesias and Dalida... Singing and sing most of our singers, especially in different competitions, to show the beauty of the voice. Every singer is trying to bring to the song something of their own and so interesting to listen and compare...

I really liked the song in Chinese:

And in the end perfect instrumental performance of this music by Italian Giovanni Marradi, as they say - for the soul:

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 1841 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 22:02.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх