Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Fragrant bunches of white acacia... (the Story of beloved romances)

Posted 01-01-2016 at 18:18 by Про искусство

On this day, January 1, distant 1899, my grandfather was born, I was raised and educated. All that is good in me, all that I know and can do, I owe it to him. This post is in memory of nem...

akatsiya_robiniya.jpg_gal (581x438, 142Kb)

Clusters of fragrant acacia

This romance I know and love since early childhood, he was loved by my grandparents and used to hum, probably what-то dear to them, from their youth was associated with it...
They sang it a little-другому, not because he sang in the famous film" Дни Турбиных".
I always wanted to learn the history of this romance, here"s what I managed to find on the Internet...

Musicologist Yuri BIRYUKOV tells the story of a romance:
- First time appearance in a print publication" Белой acacia" I was able to find, in summer 1903. It was a clavier romance" с vocal parts for tenor and soprano", published in St. Petersburg motobecane V. Bessel and Co. in series" Цыганские songs N. P. Lutsenko". Here are the words of the romance :

clusters of fragrant acacia
Again full of flavor.
Again is poured the song of the Nightingale
In the quiet glow of the moon.

do you Remember the summer: under the white acacia
Listening to the Nightingale"s song?
Softly whispered to me wonderful, light:
" Милый, forever yours!"

Years long gone, passions have cooled,
Youth life has passed.
But acacia smell delicate
I will never forget!

Evgeniya Smolyaninova sings it is the old version of the romance. the one that I remember from my childhood...

the publication mentioned that the composer arranged melody of this song, having heard it from a Gypsy. Probably the same way he entered it and with a poetic text, whose author was not called.
whatever it was, but it was" Белой acacia", only one of the seven Gypsy songs published in the series mentioned, was destined to gain popularity. Gramophone records" Белой acacia" performed by V. Panina, S. Sergeeva, M. EMS, brothers Sadovnikovia quickly carried her to all corners of Russia.

Tatiana Zakharova sings this romance like I did it Vera Panina:

the popularity of the romance in the people was so great that his melody was the basis of the soldiers " song, commencing with the words:

Look, grandfathers,
War has begun,
Drop your case
Hiking get ready.

Boldly we go into battle
For the Holy Rus
And, as one, we spill
young Blood

during the Civil war melody of this song was finally formed, but the text of it with slightly different words sang by the different parties of barricades - each in their own way (white -" и as a die for Holy Russia"; the Reds -" за Soviet power").

this Fact is very precisely and subtly noticed and was beaten in the television series based on the play of M. Bulgakov" Дни Turbin" , staged by Director Vladimir Basov.
that"s what was told by the poet Mikhail Matusovsky:
- getting to shoot"Days of Turbin" , Vladimir Pavlovich remembered that in the old days, when the plays of Bulgakov, it was fashionable to romance" Белой acacia clusters of fragrant" , the melody of which was later changed almost beyond recognition, has acquired a main character and formed the basis of the famous revolutionary song" Смело we fight пойдем".
the Director wanted the theme of these two songs were in the film as feedback, echo, distant memory of those years, and put this task before me and composer Veniamin Basner. It appeared in the film, two songs. Marching song of the armored train" Пролетарий" beyond the film came out and a broad sound, as they say, not acquired, can not be said about @romance the quot" , as called by the poet and composer of the song-реминисценцию"locust wood" .

ROMANCE FROM the FILM"the DAYS of the TURBINS"
(Lyrics by Mikhail Matusovsky, music by Veniamin Basner)

the Whole night the Nightingale was whistling to us,
the City was silent, and silent house.
Night drove us crazy.

the whole Garden was washed by spring rains,
In the dark ravines there was water.
God, how naive we were!
we were young once.

Years raced, making us gray.
Where the purity of these branches alive?
Only Yes winter snowstorm that white
Remind today about them.

when the wind rages furiously,
With a new power I feel:
Done, as my youth.

From: from other sources it follows that the author of the original option A. Pugachev, but the composer is still unknown. It was the first pre-revolutionary romance sounded in the legendary production of the Moscow art Theater" Дни Турбиных".

(C) shanson.org

58794185_avdb (100x37, 1 Kb)

(220x40, 4Kb)

Link to original
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1502 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments